Children's Place 50% off

kmceachern

Thanks for the picture. That is a cute coat. I went to the CP Outlet today, and they were

also having the extra 50% off clearance prices. They didn't have the coats you found, though.

I found the girls microfleece pants for $3.99 and $4.49, as well as girls long-sleeve shirts for $2.99 and $3.49 (all after the 50% off).

I am trying to stock up for next year, so these prices were great. The shirts were really

cute. I am going to check back in a few weeks to see if the prices drop even more.

Don't forget to use the 20% off coupon!

The second Easter/Spring line is going out Monday.Markdowns at the outlet will be happening this weekend.I only know this becasue i work at one.(LOL)

OMG! Thank you for this awesome tip! So do you think I should go back on Sunday or Monday?

I don't want to miss out on any great deals. In the summer, I got lots of t-shirts and shorts for 0.99.

Edited by Penelope

• 2 weeks later...

I went by the CP Outlet yesterday. The sale was still the same, with an extra 50% off

clearance prices. They had brought in a bunch of spring clothes, so I am hoping that

the winter clothes will be marked down more.

Last weekend I went to CP store in NJ, they hardly had any 50% off stuff. I asked them where did it all go, you had so much of stuff few weeks back. She told me that they sent it all to the outlet. Now outlets gonna carry on that sale while the stores stock the spring clothing. Was little disappointed, will have to travel 25 miles to goto the outlet. :(

Thanks for the picture. That is a cute coat. I went to the CP Outlet today, and they were

also having the extra 50% off clearance prices. They didn't have the coats you found, though.

I found the girls microfleece pants for $3.99 and $4.49, as well as girls long-sleeve shirts for $2.99 and $3.49 (all after the 50% off).

I am trying to stock up for next year, so these prices were great. The shirts were really

cute. I am going to check back in a few weeks to see if the prices drop even more.

Don't forget to use the 20% off coupon!

I got the puffy pink coat last weekend for 6.39 after the 20% off coupon, my CP outlet had tons of stuff for .99 and 1.99! I stocked up for next year for my girls!

The CP Outlet had marked down lots of clothes for $3.99 and under.

I had been eyeing a purple embroidered cardigan, but last time I saw it,

it was on sale for $9.99. Today they had it for $3.99.

Here is what I got:

Purple embroidered cardigan $3.99

Pink embroidered cardigan $3.99

Purple embroidered sweater skirt $3.99

Pink embroidered sweater skirt $3.99

Yoga-type knit pants ("foldover leggings") in pink, black and blue $1.99

Creme long-sleeved shirts with sparkly stars $3.99

Velour tiered skirt (this one is really cute) $3.99

Toddlers velour knit top in blue $0.99

Packaged leggings -- one was a waffle knit with purple/pink, the other

was red and pink with hearts $0.99 each

Pink stockings $0.99

Girls black sparkly shoes $3.99

Girls jeans $3.99

Pink camoflage corduroys $0.99

Boys fleece sweatshirts $1.99

I used the 20% off coupon and spent around $68. Then I went back and

picked up 2 more sets of the purple and pink embroidered cardigans and skirts

for some gifts.

They also had boys cargo pants $3.99, boys puffer jackets $7.99, and lots of

belts for boys and girls for $0.99.

• 4 weeks later...

I went to TCP Outlet yesterday. They marked down their winter clearance even more.

Most girls long-sleeved shirts, sweaters and jackets are $1.99 and $2.99. They also had

more of the fold-over yoga type leggings for $1.99, and corduroys for $2.99.

Fleece nightgowns were $2.99.

Toddler boys sweaters, sweatpants and shirts were $1.99.

I bought a few of the girls long-sleeved shirts with sparkly hearts on them for $1.99.

These were the sames ones I bought a few weeks ago for $3.99, so I am returning

them on my old receipt.