Guitar Hero @ Goodwill in Joliet, IL

siczlo

I went to Goodwill in Joliet, IL today. It's great because they get Target stuff. Anyway, I picked up a Zune Amplified Speaker System for $39.99, (Which was great because I missed the Woot one last month)

They had 2 Guitar Hero Wii and one Guitar Hero for PS3. They were $74.99. I couldn't believe it!! Goodwill??? Who would've thought!! :eyepoppin

They also had 3 of those Gaming Chairs with speakers for $34.99, and a full size ping pong table for $29.99 ( I would have bought it, but I have no where to put it!)

I'm very excited about the Zune speakers. I already checked them out and they work great! :D

At my local Goodwill in CA I purchased Guitar Hero for the Wii and PS2 for $29.99 each, Mario Galaxy $6.99, Wii Play $6.99, Wii charging dock $12.99, Shure headphones $5.99 (which retail for $99.99 at Target), . I have purchased several IPOD docks ranging from $9.99-$29.99 (one of those were $199.99 in Target. I have purchased Leapster cartridges, heaters, etc. I even went in one day and they had a IPOD Nano 8G for $149.00 they told me if I wanted it they would even go down another $20.00. My Goodwill is wonderful:2wiggle:

At my local Goodwill in CA I purchased Guitar Hero for the Wii and PS2 for $29.99 each, Mario Galaxy $6.99, Wii Play $6.99, Wii charging dock $12.99, Shure headphones $5.99 (which retail for $99.99 at Target), . I have purchased several IPOD docks ranging from $9.99-$29.99 (one of those were $199.99 in Target. I have purchased Leapster cartridges, heaters, etc. I even went in one day and they had a IPOD Nano 8G for $149.00 they told me if I wanted it they would even go down another $20.00. My Goodwill is wonderful:2wiggle:

Wow!! Great deals!! Mine gets Target stuff once in a while but charges almost full price. :(