Fandango codes or Coupons, using for Hanna MT movie tickets or codes

I do not think you will find the tickets cheaper. They are $15.00 everywhere around the country and I know locally we had some regal buy one get one passes and it said right on them excludes special engagements which of course the Best of Both worlds movie is.

That is probably so, I know Discover was doing a B1G1 free promo but it ended at the end of the year. I thought it would be the same price as a movie but was sadly mistaken when I went online to look it up. Actually disappointed in that fact, it is afterall just a video of a concert. Whats funny, it will probably be put out in DVD by next summer LOL

I got these tickets also for $15 each. But after you buy them you will get a offer to get $15 off your total purshase if you sign up for there website specials. So it's really not a bad idea. You get your $15 when you go to the movies and claim your tickets. My dd is going to be so excited come monday night. She has no clue where we are going. We do have to travel about 1 1/2 hours one way to get there but it's worth it.

I got these tickets also for $15 each. But after you buy them you will get a offer to get $15 off your total purshase if you sign up for there website specials. So it's really not a bad idea. You get your $15 when you go to the movies and claim your tickets. My dd is going to be so excited come monday night. She has no clue where we are going. We do have to travel about 1 1/2 hours one way to get there but it's worth it.

Hmm, I wonder why I didn't see that when I checked out? My DD is so excited to be going!

Are the prices the same at the box office? the box office close to me on fandango wants $20/ticket.

From what I understand, tickets were $15 before opening day and $18 the rest of the week. IMO it was worth every penny. My DD had a blast!

This was on my local news. Just an fyi, if someone has a child prone to seizures. I posted earlier that I took my DD and nieces and they had a blast. I live in AR.

Child Has Seizure From Hannah Montana Movie

Monday, Feb 4, 2008 @10:34pm CST

The Hannah Montana 3-D movie sold out several shows during opening weekend. But some parents are reporting health problems in their children after the movie.

"We had the whole thing with the Hannah Montana purse, she was decked out with everything Hannah Montana. But we were only there about 30 minutes and she touched me and hit me and that's when I realized she was having a seizure," Jennifer Luchsinger of Cabot said.

Jennifer Luchsinger took her 7 year old daughter, Joanna, to the emergency room, where she was told she had a photo-sensitive seizure from the lights and the 3-D animation. Now Luchsinger is warning parents to be careful if your child is prone to seizures. She says she's talked to several other parents on-line whose children also had seizures during the movie. She has also contacted the Rave theatre who is looking into the incident.