Spongebob toddler bed set

KyCHop

I have been looking forever trying to find the set with spongebob and patrick *********ing. I find lots of sets for twin beds but every few for toddler/crib sets. :( Does anyone know anywhere on the web to buy this set? Thks for any replys.

Yes, I was doing a seach and like the above poster said, Walmart had this one, but it's OOS online. You can type in your zip to see who has it near you. Is this the print?

Amazon has one too, but it's a different print with Patrick and Spongebob with a blue background. It's also unavailable.

You might even check Ross, it seems that I've seen some Spongebob sets there, but I didn't really pay a lot of attention to the print.

The second one from amazon. I would never have guess that spongebob would be so hard to find.

After you mentioned which set it was, I looked on ebay and there are several of those sets, some new and one used. Search using "Spongebob toddler bedding" and some come up under auctions and then further down there are some in Ebay stores. I'm not sure if these prices are high, but you might check them out.