Kohls.com Circulon TOTAL 12-pc Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set $80.00 (reg. $329)

kimyvr

The link on the original post doesn't work anymore, but this one does:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchendining/cookware/cookwaresets/hardanodized/PRD~97384/Circulon+TOTAL+12pc+HardAnodized+Nonstick+Cookware+Set.jsp

Also, dont forget to use the codes: MVCHOME15 and NEW 6919 if you don't have a Kohls Card. Makes it $65 and change including shipping.

This is all I can suggest - it worked for me and I sure hope it works for you! But now I'm thinking about getting Anolon instead. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I ordered my set on Feb. 2 and the UPS Man just brought them to my door!! What a great deal for these. I hope you all are able to get a set. :)

Is the set really nice? Heavy? I really can't make up my mind on weather or not to order this set. (if it comes up again) I have some stainless steal pots that are good but I really want a non-stick set. Ahhhh Help me decide. lol

The link on the original post doesn't work anymore, but this one does:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchendining/cookware/cookwaresets/hardanodized/PRD~97384/Circulon+TOTAL+12pc+HardAnodized+Nonstick+Cookware+Set.jsp

Also, dont forget to use the codes: MVCHOME15 and NEW 6919 if you don't have a Kohls Card. Makes it $65 and change including shipping.

I've changed the original link to the one that works for the people who would normally go to the first link (like I do) Thanks for posting the new link.

I just checked on my order and it said it was in fulfillment, whatever that means. they said I should get them between Feb 15th and 20th. Finally I got my pots and pans. I am so HAPPY!!! Good Luck to everyone else who is still trying. :)

As I posted earlier my set arrived. Just finished washing all the pans and putting them away. My old pans will now be sold in my next yard sale! This set is a nice weight. I really like the non-stick surfaces. To anyone who is not sure about getting a set they are a GREAT buy...go for it. You won't be disappointed.:yup:

I was told they restock items on Wednesday mornings...you may want to check the web-site or call Kohl's CS with the SKU on Wednesday morning. This seems like the best time to check. HTH someone.

I keep hoping that it's meant to be that I get this set.

My order has been shipped, I got 2 sets for myself. I would keep trying to get these, it took me 3 week to find these available and if hadn't been for my niece finding them available at a time I wasn't online I would still be in your boat. Don't give Up !!!!!!! :)

I've changed the original link to the one that works for the people who would normally go to the first link (like I do) Thanks for posting the new link.

Guys it's up again, just ordered mine and the two codes work, $64.24 shipped!!

WooHoo!!:D Didn't really need this but for the price, it can't be beat!

Here are the codes they didn't come in the repost

MVCHOME15

NEW6919

Edited by rmol66
wanted codes to come up

We're sorry, this item is no longer available.:(

That is truly insane!!!!:(

I cannot believe it's out already again.

It took me forever to get the sammie press from rachael ray, just keep trying!

Hopefully they won't cancel mine, I just can't understand how they come in and out of stock like that!

It's a cruel and evil game Kohl's is playing on us. :evil:

Isn't that the truth, my DH is sitting next to me and he thinks Kohl's likes the attention, but I don't think they actually know about the attention, it really is crazy! Hopefully we will both get them, I wouldn't worry too much about the order summary, I couldn't get my account to come up so went under guest, had to do that with the rachael ray pan too and it was shipped no problem.

Try this for your order, go to the site and put in your order number and zip code, I just did that and my order came up.:)

Where should I type it?

Duh!!! I just figured it out. It shows when I do that. Thx for the tip.

Is your '66' for being born in 66? If so, I'm right there with you. :)

Where should I type it?

Duh!!! I just figured it out. It shows when I do that. Thx for the tip.

Is your '66' for being born in 66? If so, I'm right there with you. :)

Actually when I signed up in 06 I was using my DH birth date for everything, don't remember why, but I actually robbed the cradle LOL, I was born in 64, I tried to change the 6 but I couldn't figure it out. I have to say I just love this site, not only for the bargains, which of course I love but it's just nice to see everyone helping everyone, it's just such a feel-good place to hang out!:g_dance:

Actually when I signed up in 06 I was using my DH birth date for everything, don't remember why, but I actually robbed the cradle LOL, I was born in 64, I tried to change the 6 but I couldn't figure it out. I have to say I just love this site, not only for the bargains, which of course I love but it's just nice to see everyone helping everyone, it's just such a feel-good place to hang out!:g_dance:

I agree with you. :yup:

I got one last night. It is showing in fulfillment in my oder status. It was crazy though. I had to just keep working at the Kohls site. It wouldn't let me checkout. I had to keep going back and trying again. I even called customer service and she told me it was timing out on me because they don't have any. Eventually, it went through, lets just hope it gets shipped!