Kohls.com Circulon TOTAL 12-pc Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set $80.00 (reg. $329)

kimyvr

It appears to be available again. I just placed an order 2 minutes ago! Now just have to wait and see if it really gets delivered. Good Luck to the rest of you.

Would you mind posting the link you used. The one on the OP doesn't seem to be working for me.

TIA :)

I think I used the one at the start of this thread and just refreshed it. I have been doing this for several days/weeks and nothing ever happened until a few minutes ago. I couldn't believe that it came up. It also ships for just 99 cents!

I am glad to know that, I didn't get up today till 9:15, I know thats bad but I was just being lazy :tired:

We all need to remember to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow and stare at the computer untill we get them! I know I am. I havent bought pots and pans for 10 years and mine are really shabby (as you could imagine) ;)

I placed my order at 12:40 pm, Mountain Time. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to when they make the pans available. I know some people have bought them in the wee hours of the morning or late at night, but I bought mine at noon! Go figure. I wish the best of luck to all of you out there that want a set.

While I didnt order this set for myself, I did get it for a friend of mine....i saved the link to the kohls site in my favorites and checked it frequently but last week at 6am it was available and i snagged it....i think the early birds get the worms on these...good luck to those still trying...

I was just on Kohl's website and it shows the rectangle skillit and the 5 1/2 qt pot are both in stock. I tried to check out and kept getting an error. I called the customer service and the lady that answered told me they are having difficulty with their website showing items that are available which are actually out of stock. Just wanted to warn everyone.

Additionally, she said they update the stock every night so apparently it is not just Wednesday mornings we should be looking.

I've been trying for weeks to get this. If you create an account and log in, it's available now. If I log out, it shows "no longer available." Strange, huh? The biggest problem is that now I think I want a different set. See, we're never really happy hehehehehe

I placed my order on January 30th and got this e-mail. "Shipping Method: Standard Ground

Your package should arrive between February 8 and February 13" Today I checked my order status on-line and they it said my order had been cancelled. I called customer service and they said that they must have been out of stock and it was canceled. I complained that I hadn't even gotten an e-mail for the order being canceled. She was willing to sell me the 10 pc set for $199 an take an addtional 30% off. Said no thanks. She said I'd have to keep checking the website - no back orders. This sucks!!

I went to kohls.com, then kitchen and dining, then cookware, then cookware sets, then hard anodized, then circulon total 10 piece set. The 12 piece set shows up on the right hand side at $80.00. Not exactly easy to find, eh?

Did you sign in? Mine's showing up AND it's letting me stack codes so including shipping it's only $65.86.

for 15% off (no Kohl's card required)

MVCHOME15

Plus

for 10% off (no Kohl's card required)

NEW6919

I would call customer service to check on your order. The ladies told me twice that the item is not in stock. Copy and paste the sku # into search and it comes up with no matches. I was uable to reorder the set even though I told her I had put it in my shopping cart.