Target's Reusable Shopping Bags

vsa3janes

Okay I know this had nothing to do with TARGET, but I have grown to know some of you on here. I want to know where everyone is getting those cute little white stickers that you usually see on the back window of an SUV. you can put the Dad & Mom figure how many kids , dogs & cats you have . I want those so bad & don't know where to find them. I don't think they are a great idea if you put the actual names on people on there (for every child predator to see), but I love them ! Someone out there must know what I am talking about!!:fluffy:

I have only ever seen them at carts & kiosks in the mall.

Does anyone use the plastic bags for small garbage can liners? I like the idea of the canvas bags but then I would have to start buying small garbage bags to replace the plastic bags I no longer am getting - ykwim?

We don't use any trash cans quite that small, so it isn't a big deal. We only have 2 small cans that don't fill quickly, so buying a few trash bags isn't too much trouble. Plus, you can always get a few of the plastic bags when you need them. We just tend to get flooded in them, and I am sick to death of them.

My problem with these is when I go grocery shopping I usually end up with about 20 bags. Not practical for me to use them.

I usually have 20 plastic bags too whenever I do my weekly grocery shopping. I found that about 4 of those bags would fit. I also use them for drug store purchases... or anywhere I'm buying "stuff".

I bought 4 of these at Super Fresh a couple of months ago. I have found that they tend to keep the colder foods colder on my travel home ( the store is about a 20 minute drive). The other nice thing is no more broken/holes in the bags for things to fall out and break. You really get use to them...

Okay I know this had nothing to do with TARGET, but I have grown to know some of you on here. I want to know where everyone is getting those cute little white stickers that you usually see on the back window of an SUV. you can put the Dad & Mom figure how many kids , dogs & cats you have . I want those so bad & don't know where to find them. I don't think they are a great idea if you put the actual names on people on there (for every child predator to see), but I love them ! Someone out there must know what I am talking about!!:fluffy:

I wanna know too...... maybe you should post this as a new topic:D!!!

lookup stick family on ebay..You used to be able to order which ones you wanted from a company on there..Hope this helps.