Weight Watchers

If she can find the book that weight watchers has out with all the points in it she can do it herself. I went last year for a few weeks, bought to book that tells you all food points and thenI quit going to the meetings but I use the book with the points anytime I need to watch what I eat. She might be able to get one off ebay or just from weight watchers. good luck.

They are offering free registration right now. She would only have to pay $12 for the one meeting and she would get everything she needed to track her points, and they sell a calculator for $10 that is much easier to use. They even sell books that tell the point value of everyday food and they have one for resturants.

I think her best bet would be to do what another poster said, go to the first meeting and she will get all the starting books she needs to follow the program and then she would just have to stick to it! I have been doing online only since May and have lost 58.7 lbs so it DOES work!! I like the online tools since I don't have to write anything down just add it to my tools. I do pay $16.95 a month but it's worth it if I get to my goal weight.:)