My ds needs your votes!

i was just getting ready to remind everyone. I am starting to have some problems with a lady and her husband. Getting very nasty saying its a fake picture that it was taken from a magazine.

People take somethings too seriously. But i am definitely sticking it out. Her husband went as far as to say that these 2 people on there had made my account up etc. and than left a message on one of these 2 peoples profile saying how does it feel to molest your child daily and that they should die a painful death. Needless to say i turned them in on that one.

Thanks again for all your support!!!

i was just getting ready to remind everyone. I am starting to have some problems with a lady and her husband. Getting very nasty saying its a fake picture that it was taken from a magazine.

People take somethings too seriously. But i am definitely sticking it out. Her husband went as far as to say that these 2 people on there had made my account up etc. and than left a message on one of these 2 peoples profile saying how does it feel to molest your child daily and that they should die a painful death. Needless to say i turned them in on that one.

Thanks again for all your support!!!

Heck yeah, stick it out! It stinks when people act like that, but don't let them ruin the excitement of this for you! Have fun with it!

Oh, and I voted again!!:)

about the copyright, its not marked on the back so i'm really not worried, plus she needs proof as to where the picture came from. website etc! I just ended up blocking her. Not worth my time reading what she has to write!

Keep those votes coming!