Lexmark X3430 All-In-One Printer $27.88 @Walmart

elite2058

Walmart.com has the Lexmark X3430 All-In-One Printer for $28 + $1 shipping = $29 shipped. Print both color photos and black text at speed of up to 17 pages per minute in color. Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi borderless photos, PictBridge compatible.

It's designed to print both color photos and black text at speed of up to 17 pages per minute in color. You can print borderless photos at resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. PictBridge lets you print photos directly from your compatible digital camera. Or you can print from a digital memory card.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7850241&sourceid=15038696692737152211&sourceid=04648376743275683983#Item+Description

• 2 weeks later...

Is this a good printer? I have an older Lexmark printer that isn't printing well, all of a sudden my paper won't feed anymore, and I'm looking for a new one and this happens to be in my price range.

Just wondering if anyone had anything good or bad to say about this one.

Is this a good printer? I have an older Lexmark printer that isn't printing well, all of a sudden my paper won't feed anymore, and I'm looking for a new one and this happens to be in my price range.

No it's not a good printer. Mine lasted less than two months before dying. it's not even worth the $25 it was selling for on Black Friday.

I have two lexmark printers that won't feed paper anymore. I used to love Lexmark, but lately I've been very disappointed. :no:

• 1 month later...

Stay away from this printer. I too purchased this printer Black friday, actually I bought two of them. They have both been returned to Wal-Mart. They worked sporadically!