Victoria's Secret - Semi Annual Sale starts Today!!!

juanadeal

I didn't find much this year, I spent around $50. Seemed like they only had lots of XS or S sizes. I did much better online on Christmas Eve and just got my order today! Was everyones store just half off? I think online prices were much better.

I don't think it's that their prices are better, but that their selection is better online. However, you have to deal with VS's horrendous service with things being in-stock when you order them, then out-of-stock AFTER they report it being shipped, the wrong things being shipped, not being able to return things to the store, etc. But if it's worth it, I ordered online and ended up getting two pairs of PJs, a perfume set, and lip gloss all free due to their constant screwing up of my order!

The week before Christmas I used a bunch of stackable codes and got Free Perfume, Free Lip Gloss, and Free Spice Girls Greatest Hits CD and two pairs of comfy socks for a total of like 10.00.

I want to go to the sale but don't feel like dragging two kids to the mall!

I went to VS yesterday in Englewood, NJ on my lunch hour and had the most HORRENDOUS experience. I was looking to excnage (for size) pink boyfriend pants. I found the size then noticed that they were dirty (like being stepped on) and asked the clerk for help. Her answer was we don't carry those pants here. HUH I just picked them off of your rack! Went to the register, had to wait at least 15 minutes as they had only 1 register open and 3 clerks standing there bs'ing. I wanted to return my purchase with my reciept and purchase additional items. The clerk asked me for my drivers license! I was flabbergasted. I had the receipt and credit card it was purchased on and I still need a drivers license or a passport! I couldn't find my license at first which had me in a panic and she had said she wouldn't take the return until I had it. Finally found it and left. got home and the 1 item I really wanted was never rung up! Has anyone had this type of experiencing returning something with a receipt?:mad::mad::mad:

Not so much the problems with bad service - but we have 2 stores in our area on opposite ends of the city. If you go to one it never has what you want so you drive all the way to the other one to get something. I hate when you have to buy 2 bras get 1 free because I can never find 3 of something at one store that I like. I always buy three with the intention on making an exchange at the other store! It's such a pain! One time I did have a clerk tell me that something that I knew I wanted wasn't made -even though I'd seen it online and then I had to drive all the way to the other store to buy it.

I went to VS yesterday in Englewood, NJ on my lunch hour and had the most HORRENDOUS experience. I was looking to excnage (for size) pink boyfriend pants. I found the size then noticed that they were dirty (like being stepped on) and asked the clerk for help. Her answer was we don't carry those pants here. HUH I just picked them off of your rack! Went to the register, had to wait at least 15 minutes as they had only 1 register open and 3 clerks standing there bs'ing. I wanted to return my purchase with my reciept and purchase additional items. The clerk asked me for my drivers license! I was flabbergasted. I had the receipt and credit card it was purchased on and I still need a drivers license or a passport! I couldn't find my license at first which had me in a panic and she had said she wouldn't take the return until I had it. Finally found it and left. got home and the 1 item I really wanted was never rung up! Has anyone had this type of experiencing returning something with a receipt?:mad::mad::mad:

I HATE VS! If you think that's bad, try their online service. :mad: