New CVS code/coupon/printable

pixiepoo

printing coupons now, we'll see if the manager is there - seems like the manager and associate that have been there the last two saturdays that i went don't "allow" the stacking - my Wednesday trip was much more successful - I'm taking a leap today since Pampers are on sale and I need to pick up a pack for the baby due in 2 weeks :P

To anyone who has stacked coupons of the same amount: ie one CRT coupon for $10/$50 and one email coupon for the same amount.

I'd be able to use both of the above as long as my total is at least $60, correct?

I'm not sure you can stack coupons for the same amount...ex. 2 of the $10/$50 coupons...even though they are from different sources. At least, I've never tried that...I just stack all the different amount ones and have no problem with that at my CVS.

Here's another one - go buy a bunch of coffee:

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/promotion?pid=6190&step_nbr=160#

$15 off $75 - exp 1/6

So you can use the:

15 off 75

10 off 50

5 off 30

4 off 20 (might be rx only?)

3 off 15

2 off 10

buy 34 cans of Folgers (make believe no tax) and pay just over $36 for 34 cans and you're price per can is down to less then 1/2 what you were paying before.... lol...:eyepoppin that's a lot of caffene

I don't think they have 34 of anything in my store even if they got the extra out of the back room

To anyone who has stacked coupons of the same amount: ie one CRT coupon for $10/$50 and one email coupon for the same amount.

I'd be able to use both of the above as long as my total is at least $60, correct?

it depends on your store, here you would have to spend $100 to use both of those, of course it also depends on the cashier, I've noticed that they've started to get pickier about coupons around here

ok question... I have the RX ones and the others $ off ones,.......

Have ANY CVS given you a hard time about them being printed???

On the coupon it clearly says "CVS will not honor ANY reproduction of the coupon." I really ned the RX one for my son's medication. However I worried they wont take it because of what it says... has anyone had problems???

ok question... I have the RX ones and the others $ off ones,.......

Have ANY CVS given you a hard time about them being printed???

On the coupon it clearly says "CVS will not honor ANY reproduction of the coupon." I really ned the RX one for my son's medication. However I worried they wont take it because of what it says... has anyone had problems???

we get the coupons sent to us via e-mail and just post the link on here so it is very legit the coupons are from the CVS web links!!!!:yup::yup::yup: