pokemon diamond ds

shop2it

ohh ya

this is his third game and last one . i wont buy another. but his second one i got at buy.com and used the 10 off, if you can do that u might get it cheepier not sure if they have it tho

His third???? What keeps happening to them? I was hoping to only have to do this once! His just crashed, he's had it since May.

:confused:

ohh its him.... nothing wrong with the game.. lets see in one wk he got the two new ones in teh summer. he took them to camp when he was not alloud to bring them on the trip he did and well fell out of his pocket. so he got another set. of the two. cause one was his brothers. he paid. then in the fall.. hubby had a game of baseball torniment and well he left the whole ds system is what im thinking and the game in it. so this xmass he got a new ds and i forgot about the game so i got him one with money he got for xmass. told him this is it no more. if he did not have such issues . he would not have gotten another.. but we do alot of hospital visits and well it keeps him calm during treatments. and let me tell you what he.. it has been with out it for me .. lol so i did not mind it.not to mention that on his birthday in sept when he still had his. he wanted anther ds system i said no way u have one. he said no not for me. for his little brother. so my sister got him one. he is spoiled. anyway he opened it up in front of everyone at his party.. and said connor look what u got.. and he passed it right off to him. awww small child huge heart.. and when he lost his . not once did he say to his brother can i have mine back.. so there were alot of cercomstances that alloud him to get a new one.. but no more. now he needs to learn how to be responsable.