After Christmas Clearance at Toy R Us?

noehlp

I was there today only 30% off:(

Darn!

Well, I have no kids till tomorrow night, so I am headed there right now, just to look. Will update when I get back! :)

Update:

I would say, definitely check out the clearance at your Toys R Us. Mine had a 'special' section for clearance near the front of the store, with some pretty good deals. BUT, remember, you also need to go up & down the aisles, looking for 1) Clearance Signs that are red and stick out from the shelves 2) Clearance stickers on toys 3) The prices listed on the shelves.

Many MANY times I have found things (tonight included) that you would not know were dirt cheap unless you look at the shelf sticker. You will see a LOW price, let's say $4.98, and if you look to the lower left corner it will have the Original price, let's say $19.99.

Here's what I got:

PS2 Game: Sly 2 Band of Thieves

Don't know the Original Cost. But it was clearanced for $9.98, but they have them an additional 50% Off, so I paid $4.99. WHAM BAM! This will get stored for my ds to either earn or get as a gift, it was on his wishlist for Christmas.

Crayola Dual Color Highlighters Total Tools - 2 big highlighters that are erasable. ~ will go in our crafts stuff

I believe the Original cost is $4.99, I got 1 pack for $0.98. There were more, but I don't need more.

Best find for me:

Bratz Passion 4 Fashion Stylin Makeover Beauty Set ~ will be for dd6 Birthday

I paid $2.98

I got wrapping paper that was considered ' open package ' cuz the cellophane on it was ripped open. All of these were .50 each and then the register automatically took another 50% off of them. They also had the cartridges for the I can play piano system marked to 7.98 from 14.99. NO clearance sticker on these just a bigger white sticker with the lower price, so keep your eyes peeled.

I got wrapping paper that was considered ' open package ' cuz the cellophane on it was ripped open. All of these were .50 each and then the register automatically took another 50% off of them. They also had the cartridges for the I can play piano system marked to 7.98 from 14.99. NO clearance sticker on these just a bigger white sticker with the lower price, so keep your eyes peeled.

I saw those too, now that you mention it. But again, it was a breeze by, look, keep walking type of thing.

Did you find the bratz makeup at the front of the store or with the bratz stuff? My daughter is 19 months and loves makeup, especially mommy's! For 2.98 I would love to get a set for her birthday:yup:

It was at the front of the store with the other clearance items section they tried to put together. Stuff wasn't above the right price tags, so needless to say I did some rearranging for them to correct it, as that is a pet peeve of mine.