Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Kmart Christmas ?

142 replies to this topic

#121 Nikki1524  OFFLINE  

Nikki1524

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 13, 2008 - 7:39 pm

I went back and got the 17.00 knife set, I first had the 14.00 set then I found the 17.00 much nicer, but for anyone else who got that one, did your block have an extra "slot" in it, I have accounted for all the knives but I still have one empty spot. I also found some more "shelf price" color wonders, I got them for .70. There were the Jungle safari and one with a little girl and a castle on it, cant remember what it was called. GOT 7 OF EM!!!
Mom of one crazy 6 year old!!! and lovin it!! Most days.... Nikki

#122 justlisa27  OFFLINE  

justlisa27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 13, 2008 - 7:44 pm

Our store wasn't doing the additional 20% off either. I was bummed :( Maybe this weekend.

#123 Bellsandbabies  OFFLINE  

Bellsandbabies

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 374 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Feb 13, 2008 - 7:47 pm

Went to mine today too and did not have an extra 20% off either. I did pick up an I Can Play Guitar cartridge for $7 and a Leapster L-Max Nascar game for $17.

#124 rondadeal  OFFLINE  

rondadeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 13, 2008 - 8:31 pm

Our store had the 20%, but I didn't have much time to scan as it was lunch. Got a farm little people small set scanned for 1.60. marked 3.90.

#125 shay_n_sc  OFFLINE  

shay_n_sc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 14, 2008 - 8:49 am

I saw a bunch of clearance toys but nothing that really interested me for any of my little ones. My stores are cleaner and even seem brighter. They rearranged the store and there was a bunch of MS patio furniture but it still seemed high to me. There was a fire pit with a clearance sticker for $100.

#126 Bellsandbabies  OFFLINE  

Bellsandbabies

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 374 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Feb 14, 2008 - 3:35 pm

I picked up 3 shapes Color Wonder packs for $1 each. It scanned Item Not Found and they were like"How much?" and I said that they had gone 90% and she said "How about $1". I said fine. My DS loves these. I cant wait to get to another KMart and keep checking for these!!! I am addicted!

#127 rennakay  OFFLINE  

rennakay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 15, 2008 - 4:33 am

I've hit all the kmarts in my area and each had a little different clearance prices. I found the knives at one for $14 and then last night found them for $17. They have kindergarten mats on clearance at all of the for .70 some stores were .60, found more of the hair beaders for $1.99, lots of color wonders but have yet to find someone who knows how to look up last sale price(so they say), seen corelle on clearance but not as cheap as the sets on BF, got the fp3 player for $32 last night along with the speakers $5, disney mix clips $1.50 and cd holder library $2 and $3. Toys in one of the kmarts were marked down an extra 20% others were not. The had the video now disk really cheap like .70 and they also had the player on clearance but didn't check price. Items in automotive on clearance like cd holders, cute trash holders, and more. Again I've seen these a two different kmarts marked down some stores $4 others $5. All scanners were broke so the manager had them removed in this store last night so I'm sure there were alot more but I bugged everyone so much I stopped. So I would say if you have more than one kmart in your area, make sure you check all the stores if your looking for something different.

#128 lilquiet  OFFLINE  

lilquiet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,492 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 15, 2008 - 6:41 am

went last night. additional 50% off clearance clothing. clorox wipes marked doen to $1.75. I air wick freshamtic airfreshener, the 'flowery smell' (i think it was it in yellow colored box) was marked down to $5.49 but when scanned said check shelf pice. percious moments 3 piece crib set $15. i think they no longer have 3 piece crib sets. i only see four piece on the shelves so double check and scan any 3 piece ones.

#129 Camkian  OFFLINE  

Camkian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 15, 2008 - 12:51 pm

Thanks for posting about the color wonders sets. My store had tons and tons of them that rang up 'check shelf tag'. They gave them to me for .90 each. I bought 15 packs to give out as party favors for DS's upcoming B-day. They still had alot left, but I had to cut myself off, lol.

#130 rebecca7675  OFFLINE  

rebecca7675

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 18, 2008 - 4:25 am

Not a really cheap deal but I was at my Kmart this weekend and got the fisher price Jeff Gordon race car ( the battery operated big ones) for $90. It was $200 to begin with and is this price on the fisher price website but when it was scanned came up a lot cheaper. It was a good deal for me as we were looking for one.

#131 sunnysky24  OFFLINE  

sunnysky24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 18, 2008 - 5:16 am

i got tubes of toothpaste for .40 and tide was on clearance for $5 for the midsized tub.

#132 rondadeal  OFFLINE  

rondadeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 18, 2008 - 8:43 am

got a power ranger 16 in bike marked 57 for 15, they also had a girls bike for 15 but it was marked & not a character

#133 cmattison  OFFLINE  

cmattison

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 18, 2008 - 9:19 am

i got tubes of toothpaste for .40 and tide was on clearance for $5 for the midsized tub.

What kind of toothpaste was it? My Kmart doesn't mark anything. TIA

#134 Ragsmeow  OFFLINE  

Ragsmeow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 19, 2008 - 10:34 am

got a power ranger 16 in bike marked 57 for 15, they also had a girls bike for 15 but it was marked & not a character

Great deal on the Power Ranger bike. I saw 2 different ones at my K-Mart today. Scanned one and is was $52.00, but didn't scan the other one.

Can you tell me what the box looked like or what it says?

#135 hairstylin247  OFFLINE  

hairstylin247

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 19, 2008 - 11:31 am

Does anyone know is Kmart clearance different store by store usually? I only ask because I got a really cool toy at one, but I would like some more and I know another ones has like 3 in clearance, but they never seem to be as low as other Kmarts. Could I bring my receipt and have them match it?
A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. :gdbouquet1:

#136 justlisa27  OFFLINE  

justlisa27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 19, 2008 - 11:53 am

Does anyone know is Kmart clearance different store by store usually? I only ask because I got a really cool toy at one, but I would like some more and I know another ones has like 3 in clearance, but they never seem to be as low as other Kmarts. Could I bring my receipt and have them match it?

It never hurts to try :yup: They can be different. I went to five different K Marts this weekend and I picked up one DS Lite thing at one for 3.50 (which was a great price); when I got to the next the exact same thing was at 90% off for 1.00 :eek: (I will post this awesome list of finds later today). What toy did you find?

#137 hairstylin247  OFFLINE  

hairstylin247

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 19, 2008 - 11:58 am

It never hurts to try :yup: They can be different. I went to five different K Marts this weekend and I picked up one DS Lite thing at one for 3.50 (which was a great price); when I got to the next the exact same thing was at 90% off for 1.00 :eek: (I will post this awesome list of finds later today). What toy did you find?

I found the Little Tikes Cozy Cycle for $14!!!!
A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. :gdbouquet1:

#138 dmm2702  OFFLINE  

dmm2702

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 19, 2008 - 12:07 pm

went last night and got the smart cycle for $43.00 has anyone else purchased one? I want to know what you think of it. I am going to give it to my ds for his birthday. My husband said to get it because it was 50% off and that was the last one they had.

#139 justlisa27  OFFLINE  

justlisa27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 19, 2008 - 12:08 pm

I found the Little Tikes Cozy Cycle for $14!!!!

WOW :eyepoppin Great find! Congrats :yup:

#140 momofhaylee  OFFLINE  

momofhaylee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 27, 2008 - 11:31 am

Went today and got colgate toothpaste (3 pack) for $1.59, party invitations, treat bags, cups, napkins, and goodies to go inside the party bags for .30 and .20. I also got 2 ariel bikes for $10.
Mother of 2 Little Princesses

#141 shay_n_sc  OFFLINE  

shay_n_sc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 29, 2008 - 11:35 am

I found two great deals in electronics! Motorola C261 Net 10 camera phone for $22.00! It comes with 300 minutes ($30 value). Its priced at $89.99 and is in the locked case. There were a bunch of other Net 10 phones but only one like this so I asked csr to scan it and its on sale. On a hanging peg there were some 2.1 mp digital cameras reg. price $49.99 but sticker price is $10. I think the brand is digital concepts. There is also a sale - take an additional 40% off clearance clothes. It must have started today because the racks are full and not picked over yet.

#142 Nikki1524  OFFLINE  

Nikki1524

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 29, 2008 - 11:46 am

went last night and got the smart cycle for $43.00 has anyone else purchased one? I want to know what you think of it. I am going to give it to my ds for his birthday. My husband said to get it because it was 50% off and that was the last one they had.

My DS4 got one for christmas and he loves it, OK for teaching, it doesnt correct them if it is wrong though, I wish it would. and be ready to stock up on D batteries. I dont know why there is no adapter, that would make it great. I like it because he gets to play video games but is still getting some sort of activity instead of just sitting around.
Mom of one crazy 6 year old!!! and lovin it!! Most days.... Nikki

#143 ljvoskuil  OFFLINE  

ljvoskuil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 29, 2008 - 3:07 pm

My DS4 got one for christmas and he loves it, OK for teaching, it doesnt correct them if it is wrong though, I wish it would. and be ready to stock up on D batteries. I dont know why there is no adapter, that would make it great. I like it because he gets to play video games but is still getting some sort of activity instead of just sitting around.

I got one for my DD for Christmas and I also found rechargeable batteries and the unit to recharge them at Wal-Mart. They are not cheap, but better than buying new ones all the time.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users