Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Kmart Christmas ?

142 replies to this topic

#61 justlisa27  OFFLINE  

justlisa27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 1, 2008 - 8:56 pm

Were these wood or stainless steel or another finish? Thanks!

Light colored Pine Wood.

#62 justlisa27  OFFLINE  

justlisa27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 2, 2008 - 8:02 pm

Scored on Color Wonders today! Mess Free Color Wonder Markers & Paper: .80 Color Wonder Coloring Book & Markers: .80 (Has an owl on the package) Color Wonder; The Princess and the Pea: .80 Color Wonder; Pirates: .80 Color Wonder; Dora: .80 This was between two different stores. One had them marked at 2.50, the other didn't have them marked at all.

#63 BixB  OFFLINE  

BixB

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 86 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 3, 2008 - 12:17 pm

Scored on Color Wonders today!

Mess Free Color Wonder Markers & Paper: .80
Color Wonder Coloring Book & Markers: .80 (Has an owl on the package)
Color Wonder; The Princess and the Pea: .80
Color Wonder; Pirates: .80
Color Wonder; Dora: .80

This was between two different stores. One had them marked at 2.50, the other didn't have them marked at all.

Thanks!!! I went to a Kmart today and bought 14 packages of Color Wonder ( I left 3 or 4...) All for $.80.

The kinds I got were:
the plain paper with markers
the princess and the pea
pirates
jungle safari
mystical adventures
plain paper with fingerpaints

The fingerpaints scanned at the self-check as "check shelf pricing" but I thought I would see if the cashier would give it to me for .80 since the rest were that price. She did- Yea!

The store I went to had a ton of Color Wonder packages but most of it was the Color Explosion. They even had about six boxes up on the high shelf that I pulled down and went through.

I was bummed that the Pooh and the Dora scanned at full price, but overall loved all my deals!:D

#64 hairstylin247  OFFLINE  

hairstylin247

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 3, 2008 - 5:19 pm

Thanks so much for posting this about the Color Wonders...ran out tonight and got a ton! Thanks so much!!!
A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. :gdbouquet1:

#65 cmattison  OFFLINE  

cmattison

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 3, 2008 - 6:49 pm

I almost forgot! Spongebob Speakers (for I Pod, MP3s, etc.) 2.00 and they also had Fisher Price Fp3 player speakers marked 2.00

My KMart stinks. When they mark something as clearance, they usually leave it at the original markdown price. They are lazy and don't go back through and mark down again. So there are a ton of the Spongebob speakers sitting on a bottom shelf, I'm talking at least 30 of them. They are all marked 19.00. So I go scan one expecting to see a lower price, and it scans "check shelf price." I go ask at customer service and I'm told that it will be the last price marked. The girl could care less what I had to say about that. So I asked the one and only checker who told me the same thing. I've asked this before and have always been told that the price is whatever is marked. Any ideas on how I can get it at 90% like everyone else is??

On a brighter note, I saw a whole box of webkins marked 11.00 (and they scanned 11.00). There was a polar bear, a black bear, pink/purple horse, two different frogs, white cat - that's all I can remember.

#66 justlisa27  OFFLINE  

justlisa27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 3, 2008 - 7:16 pm

My KMart stinks. When they mark something as clearance, they usually leave it at the original markdown price. They are lazy and don't go back through and mark down again. So there are a ton of the Spongebob speakers sitting on a bottom shelf, I'm talking at least 30 of them. They are all marked 19.00. So I go scan one expecting to see a lower price, and it scans "check shelf price." I go ask at customer service and I'm told that it will be the last price marked. The girl could care less what I had to say about that. So I asked the one and only checker who told me the same thing. I've asked this before and have always been told that the price is whatever is marked. Any ideas on how I can get it at 90% like everyone else is??

On a brighter note, I saw a whole box of webkins marked 11.00 (and they scanned 11.00). There was a polar bear, a black bear, pink/purple horse, two different frogs, white cat - that's all I can remember.

You could try asking them if they will look up the last selling price in the computer. I had a manager do that last summer and picked up a high chair for 3.50. I did have the same thing happen yesterday at the 1st store I went to with the Prang pants and clay and they said it would be the price marked so I nicely told them to keep them (this was after an employee said they would be .50 each, I was ticked). Then, at the next store I stopped at the Make Up Mirrors were marked 39.99, scanned check shelf tag and the cashier asked how much and I got them for 3.99.

Also picked up Silly Scents colored pencils (8 pk) for .25.

#67 Bellsandbabies  OFFLINE  

Bellsandbabies

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 374 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Feb 4, 2008 - 10:01 am

Scored on Color Wonders today!

Mess Free Color Wonder Markers & Paper: .80
Color Wonder Coloring Book & Markers: .80 (Has an owl on the package)
Color Wonder; The Princess and the Pea: .80
Color Wonder; Pirates: .80
Color Wonder; Dora: .80

This was between two different stores. One had them marked at 2.50, the other didn't have them marked at all.

Well, I have given up on my K-mart. I went today hoping to score that deal. No luck! I scanned every single color wonder item they had and they were all reg price. :( Ours just does not do markdowns!

#68 raycesmommy  OFFLINE  

raycesmommy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 5, 2008 - 10:25 am

Any new deals to report as I am headed to a K-Mart in about an hour??!?! THanks!!

#69 justlisa27  OFFLINE  

justlisa27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 5, 2008 - 11:47 am

Any new deals to report as I am headed to a K-Mart in about an hour??!?! THanks!!

Brain Trainer: Train::Maintain::Retain (Book size blue and orange box, I found it in toys) Was 19.99, paid 1.00

Color Wonder Sprayer Activity Kit: Spongebob (sets one and two I think) .50

#70 josephin  OFFLINE  

josephin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 5, 2008 - 12:16 pm

I went to K-mart on Friday looking for a nice table to put in my entrance, and I see this half moon table regular $119.00 on clearence for $49.99 I was debating if I should get it or not, and I decided to get it, when they scan the table it came up $23.99, once my husband put it up, the table was so nice, I decided to go see if I could find another one, but no half moon table, but I did find the matching coffe table oval (very big), regular $119.99 also with a clearence tag of $49.99 and it also rang up $23.99. Both these tables are natural wood with a dark chery finish to them, they are very nice looking table, and even my husband (who believes I spend to much money on clearence stuff) agreed that it was a nice find.

#71 raycesmommy  OFFLINE  

raycesmommy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 5, 2008 - 3:45 pm

OKay so I just got back from K-Mart and these were my finds: 1 Color Wonder Princess and the Pea $0.89 Thick vinyl placemat (to use for PLaydoh) $0.80 AND THE BEST THING.... 3 piece twin size Diego sheet set $6.00 My son was so happy with that!! :)

#72 BixB  OFFLINE  

BixB

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 86 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 5, 2008 - 4:25 pm

I went to K-mart on Friday looking for a nice table to put in my entrance, and I see this half moon table regular $119.00 on clearence for $49.99 I was debating if I should get it or not, and I decided to get it, when they scan the table it came up $23.99, once my husband put it up, the table was so nice, I decided to go see if I could find another one, but no half moon table, but I did find the matching coffe table oval (very big), regular $119.99 also with a clearence tag of $49.99 and it also rang up $23.99. Both these tables are natural wood with a dark chery finish to them, they are very nice looking table, and even my husband (who believes I spend to much money on clearence stuff) agreed that it was a nice find.

Great find... was the coffee table a Martha Stewart table? I saw a really nice looking one online that was reg. $119 and was wondering if it was the same..

#73 josephin  OFFLINE  

josephin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 5, 2008 - 8:33 pm

Great find... was the coffee table a Martha Stewart table? I saw a really nice looking one online that was reg. $119 and was wondering if it was the same..

Yes is a Martha Stewart table, it is oval and it's big. I looked on line and did not see it, maybe I am doing something wrong or jus overlooking it. But they did have them on display at my target with the tag underneath that said $119.00, but had the boxes in the middle of a lane with a clearence tag on them.

#74 legomelego  OFFLINE  

legomelego

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 6, 2008 - 6:58 am

Here's the coffee tablehttp://www.kmart.com...rd=coffee table

#75 Nikki1524  OFFLINE  

Nikki1524

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 6, 2008 - 7:18 am

Thanks for the info, I love color wonder, I got the only 4 packs they had last night!! and I got a biftbag/box storaget thingy left over from Christmas for 2.50......and I will be going back to another K mart to look for more color wonder as soon as I can leave work!!
Mom of one crazy 6 year old!!! and lovin it!! Most days.... Nikki

#76 josephin  OFFLINE  

josephin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 6, 2008 - 7:20 am

Here's the coffee tablehttp://www.kmart.com...rd=coffee table

Yes that's the one I got for $23.99

#77 shay_n_sc  OFFLINE  

shay_n_sc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 7, 2008 - 12:12 pm

Disney mix clips $1.50 and $6.00 Princess Disney mix stick $19.99 bunch of automotive stuff - oil, transmission fluid, steering wheel covers Home essentials fireplace screens and fireplace tools $6 - $11 Power rangers mystic force bicycle around $50 Dora bike helmet $5

#78 momofhaylee  OFFLINE  

momofhaylee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 7, 2008 - 12:23 pm

I just went to kmart, didn't see too much...they had model fusion clay for .30 and the:) leapster l-max on clearance for $51.00 tag said $77.00, I didn't pick it up, but now am wondering if I should go back and get it.
Mother of 2 Little Princesses

#79 kamandjaw  OFFLINE  

kamandjaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 7, 2008 - 12:30 pm

I found spools of Stren fishing line for my DH for .70 each. He loved my shopping trip!

#80 justlisa27  OFFLINE  

justlisa27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 7, 2008 - 3:06 pm

I just found a Benchtop 93 pc Mechanics Tool Set for $5.00 (90% off), this is what is scanned at. It's in a blue case and was sitting on a top shelf. There was also 2 different irons marked 49.99 but scanned at 12.00. Sadly, I forgot to write down the brands and model #'s, sorry. They are redoing our whole store so the clearance out of the departments they had already done was long gone (including furnature) :(

#81 justlisa27  OFFLINE  

justlisa27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 8, 2008 - 8:32 am

Yesterday I also picked up a Black & Decker Smartdriver Rechargeable Screwdriver Li3000 for $11. I didn't think it was that great of a deal until I just looked it up on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co...02488073&sr=8-1

This was also on the top shelf.

#82 eabrown  OFFLINE  

eabrown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 8, 2008 - 11:38 am

I scored princess and the pea for .80 pirates for .80 and Cars color wonder sets for 1.50 so scan everything. Were the jungle safari ones the color explosion ones? If so then I need to go back to K-mart and get those. I am using these as prizes for my dd class valentines party. So if I can find any more that would be awesome. Good luck to those of you looking.

#83 BixB  OFFLINE  

BixB

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 86 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 8, 2008 - 12:42 pm

The jungle safari that I found was the regular not the color explosion. Also, stopped by another Kmart today and bought the coffee table for $23. None of them were marked so thanks for posting that they were so cheap.

#84 smjrm  OFFLINE  

smjrm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Feb 8, 2008 - 1:31 pm

I found a 2 pack of Yo-Go's with a dispenser on clearance for .10 cents. Not worth driving for but certainly a good deal if you're going anyway and your kids like them like mine do!

#85 justlisa27  OFFLINE  

justlisa27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 10, 2008 - 2:20 pm

Scored again today ... Vexor Ready 2 Play Paintball Kit ... $11.00 was 109.99 (this comes in a box, not the plastic packaging) Boy's 20" Huffy Tantrum (???) (Grey) ... $9.00 was 89.99!!!!!!!!!

#86 shay_n_sc  OFFLINE  

shay_n_sc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 10, 2008 - 2:41 pm

Creation Station - $30. Anyone have any experience with this? Its a webcam, tripod, green backdrop and its supposed to help you create videos to upload to myspace, youtube, etc. I think my son may be interested but wanted some feedback.

#87 cmattison  OFFLINE  

cmattison

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 10, 2008 - 7:11 pm

Went to a few stores today looking for any good deals. Found a few that were previously mentioned. But the best deal I saw (but did not buy) was a 3 Piece Essential Home Pub Table Dining Set.

http://s7.kmart.com/...usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

Here is the link to the online description:
http://http://www.km...iture & Storage

It was just like this except the one I saw on clearance did not have drop leaves so it only measured 18" x 36". It was very cute, but small. The original price was $125.10 and it was marked $25.10. I did not try to scan it.

#88 cmattison  OFFLINE  

cmattison

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 10, 2008 - 7:11 pm

Scored again today ...

Vexor Ready 2 Play Paintball Kit ... $11.00 was 109.99 (this comes in a box, not the plastic packaging)

Boy's 20" Huffy Tantrum (???) (Grey) ... $9.00 was 89.99!!!!!!!!!

I really want to come shop at your KMart! You are finding the best deals!

#89 zoemariesmamma  OFFLINE  

zoemariesmamma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 10, 2008 - 7:50 pm

has anyone seen the hot wheels comforter? any idea how much it would be to ship if I could convince someone to pick it up? i am doing my nephews room and am hoping to find this..i found the sheet set but no comforter..and ebay prices are a little high right now. Thanks!

#90 rondadeal  OFFLINE  

rondadeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 10, 2008 - 8:26 pm

Pet bird & rabbit feed (hartz) was 75% off in MI, everything else scanning as marked:mad:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users