so what time did you go to bed and when did the kids get you up?

lisamag

Went to bed around 1am. I got up first at 6:58am. Turned on my coffee and tree lights.. Got the dog outside and woke up my husband. By the time 7:20am came around the kids were up looking in their stockings in their rooms. Then we got the video camera ready and let them go downstairs. They were so excited! Dogs loved their presents too! lol

Was up til 3 a.m. back up @ 5 a.m., only 2 hours of sleep but better then last year.......they woke up @ 3 , I had just turned off the lights & layed down & boom they were awake!! So a little better this year.... it was a great morning, everyone was very happy w/their gifts!! Yeah!!

Went to bed at 12 a.m. Kicked DH out of bed at about 12:30 a.m. (he went to sleep at 12:01 at started snoring before I had a chance to go to sleep). I went to sleep about 1 a.m. DS (5) and DD (9) were up at 4:30 a.m.!!!!!!!!!! I read the clock wrong and thought it was 5:30-- I thought that wasn't too bad. We had Santa, opened our presents from each other, and DH was back in bed before I knew what was going on :( leaving me to help open and put batteries in everything and try to pick up some of the mess while I could barely think straight!!! But, when he got up he made breakfast and let me lay down...which I did for an hour until I heard DS outside crying. (He fell and scraped his knee)--they are all cuddled up on the couch watching The Christmas Story. Now, I'm going to start THE MEAL!!! Most of it's mixed up already, just need to pop it in the oven.

Hope everyone had a great morning.

Went to bed last night at 12:00 am. We got up at 7:00 am so I feel pretty good about that. I had the "talk" with the kids last night because usually they are up at 5:30 am and dh IS NOT down with that even if it is Christmas. I told the boys - when you wake up STAY IN BED. No talking, don't go down to the tree - the only place you can go is to the bathroom and then right back to bed. They did good and I didn't make them wait too long - I think they were worried that I would make them wait until their dad's normal 9 am wake up time :D

Bed at 3, up at 5 to get milk and diaper for DS. Disturbed at 7, resisted, gave in at 7:20 - juice doesn't taste right when Daddy pours it, sigh. Opened stockings. I give the "1.5 hours till we leave, start getting ready" warning. I make and serve breakfast. I clean up breakfast, wrapping paper, and the kids. On my way to the shower, DH beats me there. What was he doing the past hour? I get 3 kids dressed, DH is still in the shower. We leave for Grandma's 1 hour late. I drive 2.5 hours there while DH reads. We do Grandma's Christmas thing. I drive 2.5 hours home while DH sleeps. Finally, home. DH brings in 1 load in from the car (I'm impressed). I bring in the other 3 loads. He reads a few more pages and is asleep before I can get 3 kids settled and to sleep. I'm exhausted!

bed at 12:30am... woke up at 2:09 AM... told kids to go back to bed until daddy gets home 6:30am (he works 3rd shift) 6:50 Woke kids up just like they did to me..LOL No we had to be at my parents by 10AM, and we have an hour drive, so we had to open gifts shower and travel time...rush rush!!

Now I;m beat .. hubby back to work I have to get up at 6AM for work...UGH!!! Been playin Wii all night since we got home...Hee hee hee hee hee