Anyone going out today

lovebears65

Wow thanks for the help! Our Hy-Vee(grocery store)only had $50 or $100 to choose from so I guess I'm off to Wal-mart to check there! Need dog food anyway so won't be a total waste if I can't find them there. This would be so much eaiser if I knew one thing about the people I was buying for. My family lets any joe blow be in the christmas drawing so this year I get to buy for my cousins girlfriend(I didn't even know he had one!LOL) and my other cousins boyfriend who lives out of town and Ive never met! I don't even really talk to these cousins let alone there bf/gf. Well, gotta get er done!! Happy Holidays All!:)

Went to Best Buy this morning for their 399 laptop and managed to get the floor model for 349.00. In line at 6:45 in the freezing rain was not fun. I had to wait for the Geek Squad to check out the computer so I went ahead to Publix for groceries, Walmart and Target. Not a lot of traffic at all. It kinda seemed dead at both of those places - probably because it was still early (8:30 ish). However, dh and I are going to venture out to Walmart in a few. I am sure it will be CRAZY

I am so, so, so glad to be done with everything and not have to go out until after Christmas! I already have all the groceries I need and the shopping was finished Friday. I am going to send my husband out to Sam's club for batteries but I will not need to go. :D

We went to 2 Walmart's, Fashion Bug, and 1 plaza. It wasn't bad at all. I was lecturing my husband before we left. Making sure he REALLY wanted to go. I was expecting huge crowds, no parking, ect.....

Well, parking was easy, and it wasn't crowded at all.

We did lunch at Olive Garden too, which usually has a wait. No wait today. The waitress said yesterday though it took her 20 minutes to get into the parking lot. We're having a storm start to move into the area so I guess people finished yesterday.

I actually don't mind the crowds-- if I don't HAVE to shop. Anything we got today was just "extra's" and a few treats for us adults. It's almost the same thing w/ BF. I won't camp, fight, or trample people to get a bargain. There are things I want on BF- but nothing I must have.

Now, if I still had shopping I HAD to do today, I'd of been stressed.

DH just went out to Walmart -0- I knew he was nuts. He said he was looking for one more thing to get me that had been sold out everywhere he has looked....it's driving me crazy wanting to know what he is getting.

We are going out to Christmas Eve service at church tonight.

Guest macedon1001
Wanted to hit the shops but ended up driving elderly parents to get hair done/shave/nails/...Got a late start so that was it....

We're just going to see Santa Claus. My dh hasn't done ANY of his shopping yet.

I was very proud of my husband. He finished all his shopping (which only includes me, he has me buy the rest, which is probably better anyhow) on the 21st. That's a new record for him. He's usually going out on the 24th.