Anyone going out today

lovebears65

im going out today to finish up everyone else that did not ..lol brother.lol and a cpl more things i thought of after.. lol i love to shop so no biggy here .. also making a friend come with me.. she has done no shopping yet and hates to shop.. i told that is cause she is not with me.. so im making her drive 1 hr to me so i can make her have fun with it.. lol

We're just going to see Santa Claus. My dh hasn't done ANY of his shopping yet.

That alone could send me screaming! I walked past the Santa at the mall the other night - 50 families at least and it was 9:30 at night, half an hour before the mall closed! :eyepoppin

We took the kids to see Santa a couple of weeks ago, during the weekday around 2pm - so we were second in line. Thank goodness. LOL!!

I am going out today. I kept putting off a couple of things and now I'm doing them today. Totally kicking myself in the behind for not getting them done before now. :/

I went grocery shopping this morning at 9 and the store was packed. I don't plan on going out again. Lots of people out there right now.

I forgot, I do have to leave again. DD has a dentist appt. in a little while, then I need to stop at Walgreens for all the batteries I need. :)

Not going out today, even though the weather is the nicest today. Will be heading out in the morning tomorrow. First stop Whole Foods, they open at 7:30am and I plan on being there when they open or soon after. Whole Foods is busy,busy,busy during the rest of the year, but are absolutly CrAzY during the holidays. The store here in Boulder has the 3rd highest volume in the country and it is quite small. Luckily there will be more opening soon!

My second stop is Target, yet I don't remember why at the moment.:fluffy:

Actually I guess my first stop is Starbucks for a Chai and then Big City Burritos for one of there YummY breakfast burritos, so that I have energy for the entire day.

Have fun and Merry Christmas!

Not going out today, even though the weather is the nicest today. Will be heading out in the morning tomorrow. First stop Whole Foods, they open at 7:30am and I plan on being there when they open or soon after. Whole Foods is busy,busy,busy during the rest of the year, but are absolutly CrAzY during the holidays. The store here in Boulder has the 3rd highest volume in the country and it is quite small. Luckily there will be more opening soon!

My second stop is Target, yet I don't remember why at the moment.:fluffy:

Actually I guess my first stop is Starbucks for a Chai and then Big City Burritos for one of there YummY breakfast burritos, so that I have energy for the entire day.

Have fun and Merry Christmas!

My Whole Foods is crazy like that...you would think they were giving something away. We will see them tomorrow 1st thing in the morning.

I need D batteries darn it..I Think I'll try walgreens maybe? Or drive to find the least crowded place and pay $20 for 2 D batteries ;)

Was in Rite Aid today and they had their brand 8 packs of A, AA, C, or D batteries (alkaline) for $1.50. I bought Cs and Ds. already bought As and AAs

Omg! My dd and I went to the mall to finish up shopping for her. We both agreed that we will NEVER wait this late again to finish shopping. It was horrible!!

She and her fiancee are heading back to the mall right now. She picked up the wrong size jeans in Hollister yesterday so she's returning them. Hopefully it won't be too bad this early.

I have to go to the grocery store for a few things today. Boy I'm dreading that trip.

Uughhh, I have to go out today and am sooooo dreading it. Especially Walmart. I've got to pick up a gift card since Walmart lost the one I ordered online! :mad: I've got to go grocery shopping, pick up some supplies for the dogs and fish and stop at JCPenney. Hoping I make it back alive! LOL

I guess I will have to go out today for the last few gift cards! Gotta hit Lowes, Best buy and the darn mall for Visa gift cards. I hate going to the mall but I can't seem to find any$20 Visa cards anywhere but there. Walgreens smallest is $30 but I've never even met the people I'm giving them to so don't wanna spend that much! Anyone know somewhere where you can add whatever amount you want so I can avoid the mall? *ICK*:yuck:And a half of foot of snow to drag the kids through! I know, I know, I should have this done already!:)

I guess I will have to go out today for the last few gift cards! Gotta hit Lowes, Best buy and the darn mall for Visa gift cards. I hate going to the mall but I can't seem to find any$20 Visa cards anywhere but there. Walgreens smallest is $30 but I've never even met the people I'm giving them to so don't wanna spend that much! Anyone know somewhere where you can add whatever amount you want so I can avoid the mall? *ICK*:yuck:And a half of foot of snow to drag the kids through! I know, I know, I should have this done already!:)

Have you checked your grocery store? All the ones here have them. You have to look on the end cap displayers. They have Visa and Mastercards available. I hope yours do too.

I thought my Walmart and Kmart had them this year but I didn't see the amounts and in my town I think I'd rather brave the mall than Walmart ;)

You can get the Visa cards at Wal-Mart, but you have to pay for the card. I think they were like 6.97?