RUN to Kohls!! Clearance 90% off!

aidansmommy

I have been shopping the big online sale at Kohls.com but most items were already out of stock, so I went to my local Kohls last night and found tons of things at 90% off! I am going to another store today. Here are some of the finds:

Chaps Short Sleeve Polos for boys 4-7 $2.00

Sonoma Solid color Stretch T-shirts for women $1.20

Sonoma Striped Short Sleeve Shirts for women $1.80

Sonoma Long Sleeve Tops for women $2.40

These prices were before my extra percentage discount with the Kohls charge!!! And most items rang up lower than the price marked when I got to the register. Even items that I scanned at the price checkers came up lower upfront! There were rtacks of clearance all over the store in all of the clothing sections and it was a pretty big mess, but well worth the time it took to look!

I have been shopping the big online sale at Kohls.com but most items were already out of stock, so I went to my local Kohls last night and found tons of things at 90% off! I am going to another store today. Here are some of the finds:

Chaps Short Sleeve Polos for boys 4-7 $2.00

Sonoma Solid color Stretch T-shirts for women $1.20

Sonoma Striped Short Sleeve Shirts for women $1.80

Sonoma Long Sleeve Tops for women $2.40

These prices were before my extra percentage discount with the Kohls charge!!! And most items rang up lower than the price marked when I got to the register. Even items that I scanned at the price checkers came up lower upfront! There were rtacks of clearance all over the store in all of the clothing sections and it was a pretty big mess, but well worth the time it took to look!

Wow! Did they have any of those Christmas/snowman pillows at that price in store? Thanks!

I too have been hitting up the clearance stuff at Kohls. When you go check the bath rugs. They had the luxor brand that normal was 30-40 dollars for 2-4 dollars. The seat covers where 1.29. These where not in the normal clearance area but near the reg price luxury bath stuff. The larger rugs didnt even have the clearance tags on it yet when I scanned them they came up to 2.29 and 3.99. PLUS get the extra % off. We noticed that it was on only some of the colors and just on the rugs and seat covers. ALSO my mom was buying a blender that had a sale price of 29.99 and she figured not bad after the 30 % off. Well she grabbed the black one cause that was the one she wanted and at the register it rang up at 9.99 clearance.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/saleevents/old/0919/kitchendining/1akitchenelectrics/PRD~238320/Oster+10Speed+Blender.jsp

The bath stuff yet instore for the clearance price.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/bedandbath/bathrugs/solid/PRD~c9970/Martex+Luxor+Bath+Rugs.jsp

Does anyone know if they have any hand mixers on sale? I bought my Kitchen Aid Heavy Duty mixer there last year for Christmas and it just konked out as I was making my first batch of cookies. Hubby checked it and said the motor sounds fine but it sounds like there's a problem with the gears. I'm going to call on Monday and since I got it for Christmas last year, hopefully it's still under warranty! In the meanwhile, I'll have to get a hand mixer to fill in until my Kitchen Aid is repaired. :worried:

I would call to double check your local store. On one page mine says it opens at 6am and on another it says 8am. I think 8 is probably the normal hours, but tomorrow it will be 6. If I planned to go that early, I would call first. I think they might have a recording with the hours.

Thanks! I hopped in there tonight and was able to get my daughter 3 camisole type shirts for under $6.00. I wasn't sure if you could return clearance merchandise, so I was afraid to pick up too much. I'm taking her back to root on Christmas Eve (this way she can make sure it fits).

Does anyone know if they have any hand mixers on sale? I bought my Kitchen Aid Heavy Duty mixer there last year for Christmas and it just konked out as I was making my first batch of cookies. Hubby checked it and said the motor sounds fine but it sounds like there's a problem with the gears. I'm going to call on Monday and since I got it for Christmas last year, hopefully it's still under warranty! In the meanwhile, I'll have to get a hand mixer to fill in until my Kitchen Aid is repaired. :worried:

wow my wife has had her's for three years and no problems. my mom is on her second

in 30 years, they are just very solid all around.

My mother works at Kohls and every night she calls and asks me what I want out of her stashes that she keeps buying. She got a bunch of the oversized towels for under $1.00 a piece. She got kids bookbags for under $2.00 each (I have 4 kids and they never make it through a year with just one book bag). Everyday I wait for her to get off so I can see what she got us!

wow my wife has had her's for three years and no problems. my mom is on her second

in 30 years, they are just very solid all around.

I know! My mom had hers since I was little. She gave it to my sister when she inherited my grandmas, that was VERY VERY old. I really expected it to last my whole life... or at least 20 years or so! I can't believe it died in less than one. Must be just my luck. :(

I read back to my initial post and it looks like it might be the first time I used it to make cookies, but that is not the case, lol. It was my first batch yesterday. ;) I've used it probably 30+ times this year. I use it mainly for mashed potatoes, cookies, and stuff like that.

You know, I've wondered if some of their products aren't seconds or something. 3 people I know bought Kitchenaid products there and all of them broke down. Now, I know lots of folks with these mixers (including me) and we've never had a lick of problems with them. Mine is 8 years old and runs like a dream. My old cake decorating teacher had one over 30 years old (and a million miles on it) and never a problem.

So what are the odds that the only ones who have had problems got them at the same place?

I so wanted to go. BUT... w/ the Christmas crowds today and the NFL game- we weren't going to that area. (The Buffalo Bills/ NY Giants game/stadium is less than a mile from my closest Kohl's).

I'm wondering how much they'll have left by Wednesday??? I could go after work then.

I love Kohl's!

I went there intending to spend $50 or more, added socks just to get there. My total was only $38.00! Can't complain about that. It's like they just took my $10 Kohl's cash off right away, plus some.

It would be nice if all the prices on the racks were correct, though. Who knows how many unmarked deals I passed up?

I went to Kohls today @6 PM. Found cheap fullsize towels at 2$ and 12pk wash towels for .99:cheesy:... Awesome deal. The Cashier asked me if there are more left:p

Can I ask what kind of towels were they. I went looking for towels and could not find any. I found BOGO but at $13.99 a towel they could keep them.