GYMBOREE .19 for bowtie socks!!

notatenanine

They are having their big red ballon sale right now. I got socks for .19! Even the clerk was surprised. These are the ones with the little bowtie on the back.

I do not know if this works online - I would call with an order ready..and have the online people price check it. The picture below is what it looks like.

http://s7ondemand1.scene7.com/is/image/Gymboree/140028847?$126x160$

I visited the Gymboree in Toledo today, and they had a bin of marked down bow socks. But none were .19 --- they were all between .49 and $2.00 per pair. I bought about 9 pair at .49. Not quite as great as .19, but still a good savings!:yup:

The bowtie socks that you got were probably from the 2006 season. Gymboree has marked down everything from 2006 to less than a dollar. A girl that is pregnant at work got a whole wardrobe for her baby for less than 20 bucks. Things ring up like .19, .39, and .79.

Just a guess though. You can check and the code will say 2007 BTS2, 2007 Fall 1, etc.

Guest kochinilikba
I visited the Gymboree in Toledo today, and they had a bin of marked down bow socks. But none were .19 --- they were all between .49 and $2.00 per pair. I bought about 9 pair at .49. Not quite as great as .19, but still a good savings!