Are prices same at Kmart store and Kmart.com?

naturegirl

Do they have same prices at the Kmart store and online on their website??? I am waiting so long for their Lepaster Recharging kit to be back in stock. The store is 45 minutes drive from my place, so I was wondering if anybody knows if they either have same prices onliine and in store or whether they will honor the online price from their website.

The Lmax charging kit is $20 online on their website and usually $35-38 in stores.

They MIGHT if you print it out it depends on the manager. My manager LOVES me and let me get the DORA KITCHEN that was marked 9.99 online because I had a printout!!

HTH! You can also CALL leapster and ask how much they charge for a charger I bought one directly from them before and I think it was cheaper than in store!

They MIGHT if you print it out it depends on the manager. My manager LOVES me and let me get the DORA KITCHEN that was marked 9.99 online because I had a printout!!

HTH! You can also CALL leapster and ask how much they charge for a charger I bought one directly from them before and I think it was cheaper than in store!

On leapfrog website its for $28. But then ones has to pay $6 shipping and tax, which comes to same as Amazon's price.