Still waiting for your packages?

Fedex is one of the most UNORGANIZED places I've ever seen!

I just had a fedex truck show up five minutes ago with one lone little bubble envelope from circuit city. 5 minutes (no lie it was really about 5 minutes later) another fedex truck shows up with one of the two packages from circuit city that tracking shows is in fort worth tx.

So here I sit awaiting yet ANOTHER fedex truck with my last package from circuit city.

How crazy is that? Unorganized beyond belief!

So I have a question. Since Amazon said choose super shipping or whatever it is called and "ensure delivery by Christmas" what happens now since it didnt get here by Xmas?

Well apparently they found my package and changed the shipping to UPS 2nd Day Air when it was originally USPS first class. So I got my game today after all!

I'm still waiting on two packages. :( One from an eBay seller that I bought on Dec. 13th and another package from Amazon. I ordered the Amazon package the day before the free shipping deadline (DHL/USPS). It was supposed to be here today but the package got to the USPS facility at 1:18PM. We got our mail today around 11:00AM...:( I emailed the ebay seller and Amazon, but I still haven't heard anything yet.

Well I didn't get my Kodak order that I was first told shipped USPS and was then told it shipped FedEx 2 day to arrive in time for Christmas. She NEVER offered me a tracking number either way..whichever it shipped it DIDN'T get here and I am pretty upset!

Still haven't gotten my mousepads ordered on 12-5 either...granted they ship from Hong Kong so I don't mind waiting a little longer before filing with Paypal..

If you were me and promised by Kodak that your items would DEFINATLY be here on time would you call/email upset?? I was even late getting to MIL (without Dh mind you) waiting on the FedEx guy to come...I won't live that 15 minutes down for at LEAST 3yrs since I had most of the food but that is an entire different aggravation post ::)

Well I didn't get my Kodak order that I was first told shipped USPS and was then told it shipped FedEx 2 day to arrive in time for Christmas. She NEVER offered me a tracking number either way..whichever it shipped it DIDN'T get here and I am pretty upset!

Still haven't gotten my mousepads ordered on 12-5 either...granted they ship from Hong Kong so I don't mind waiting a little longer before filing with Paypal..

If you were me and promised by Kodak that your items would DEFINATLY be here on time would you call/email upset?? I was even late getting to MIL (without Dh mind you) waiting on the FedEx guy to come...I won't live that 15 minutes down for at LEAST 3yrs since I had most of the food but that is an entire different aggravation post ::)

Yes I would call and email (since my Circuit City emails still haven't been answered). I'm planning a letter to the president of CC since I still don't feel that I've really gotten any customer service yet.

Yes I would call and email (since my Circuit City emails still haven't been answered). I'm planning a letter to the president of CC since I still don't feel that I've really gotten any customer service yet.

CC is the worst...I had an item that I ordered on BF that is still not here...I cancled!

The bright side is that I found the same item on amazon it was $20.00 more but worth every bit of it to know that it would be here for Christmas!

Fedex is one of the most UNORGANIZED places I've ever seen!

I just had a fedex truck show up five minutes ago with one lone little bubble envelope from circuit city. 5 minutes (no lie it was really about 5 minutes later) another fedex truck shows up with one of the two packages from circuit city that tracking shows is in fort worth tx.

So here I sit awaiting yet ANOTHER fedex truck with my last package from circuit city.

How crazy is that? Unorganized beyond belief!

Were the packages sent via different fedex shipping methods...like one fedex ground and another fedex express? I've noticed this on base. Waiting for something from fedex to arrive and the fedex ground truck didn't have anything for me, but the express truck did.

I'm in the same boat...still waiting for Kodak, still no tracking info, and have an email that ASSURED me it would be here by Christmas :(