kodak gallery

I ordered twice to, before I realized how the codes were obtained. My Halloween photo book has been shipped but my 3 mugs (paid $22.xx out of pocket) have not. I know they said 3-7 days I believe for processing but that is up already, then another 3-10 days for shipping :( If I use the LATE processing and shipping estimates that makes it arrive 12-28 :( BUMMER! But probally later since it hasn't even got out of the "processing" stage

I emailed them yesterday with NO RESPONSE YEt, I got spoiled to Amazon's instant answers ;)

I called Kodak today to check status on my order. Orders placed on 12/11 were supposed to ship in time for Christmas.

My stickers shipped, but my t-shirt has not.

CS told me that it was delayed b/c of the snowstorm, but that the facility was going to bump up my shipping at no cost so I would receive it on or before the 24th. My shirt still says "received" but I am hopeful I will get it.

I have always had success with Kodak CS. They are very friendly and helpful, in my experience.

Good luck all,

Joanne

My order still says rec'd as well. I emailed them & asked them to cancel my order as it was for a gift for Christmas and did not appear I would get it by then. the email I rec'd said I would have to wait until I rec'd it then return for refund, but that my shipping would be upgraded to ensure delivery by Christmas. And yet...it still just says rec'd. :(

This is the email I got as long as it is here by 4pm Christmas Eve I will be THRILLED!

We understand your concern in receiving your order. According to our database,

your order is still being processed. Due to the high demand of Photo Gift

orders, there is a slight delay. However the lab is working double time to get

orders shipped as quickly as possible, and we will be upgrading the shipping at

our expense. Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping email

confirmation. We appreciate your patience and hope you have a Happy Holiday

Season.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your account or the

KODAK Gallery service, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Regina C.

The KODAK Gallery Customer Service Team

Just got the photo puzzle I ordered. I had paid extra to do the Fedex 2 day air since it was more important to get here. My other order shipped the same day and says it will be 3-10 days for delivery so I don't know if it will arrive in time.

you didn't need to pay the for the upgraded shipping service.....Kodak is upgrading everyones orders for free AS LONG AS YOU ORDERED BEFORE THE DEADLINE.

Here is my post from the other thread... 12/19/07 9:19pm

FYI for those Kodak Gallery orders......

As long as you put your order in by noon on Dec 11, 2007 you should get it by 12/24/07.

I ordered 2 mugs @ 7:38AM on the 11th.

I just got off the phone with Kodak Gallery... I was checking on my order. I asked the rep.... was there a way to upgrade my shipping to get it to me faster (since Christmas is next week). She explained that since I got my order in before the deadline for 12/24/07 delivery, Kodak will eat the upgrade charge to make sure people get their orders by the Dec 24th deadline.

She did say they had a lots of last min orders, but everything looks like on schedule.

I got the email today stating it was complete... the FedEx link states:

Ship date

Dec 20, 2007

Estimated delivery

Dec 24, 2007 by 7:00 PM ...cuttin it close...LOL LOL LOL

I ordered the puzzle and it still says received. I sent an email and this was the reply I got 3 days after I sent it.

According to our database, your order 9XXXZXXXXX has not been shipped or processed at this time.

Please check your Order History for the most current order status information. To view your Order History:

1. Sign in to www.kodakgallery.com

2. Click "My Account".

3. Select "Order History".

4. To view an order in more detail, click "View Details".

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your account or the KODAK Gallery service, please let us know.

Guess I'm not getting it in time for Christmas, but that's okay I will give it to my granddaughter for New Years Eve...

I just got a confirmation of shipping BUT it amazes me these sites that STILL don't have tracking information. I have no clue who they mailed it through (3 mugs) I am assuming USPS or what method! DRIVES ME NUTS! AND to top it off maybe they didn't update thier email confirmation but it says nothing about upgraded shipping it says expect 3-7 days :( I still have my fingers and toes crossed though. It was just a FILLER gift by DH's grandma would have been THRILLED!!

Once the Kodak Gallery website said 'shipped' it had tracking for me. Mine came Fed Ex 2day and I only paid for regular shipping. They upgraded me for free.

Really mine says shipped but I don't see tracking exactly where is it? I clicked on the underlined hyperlinked "Shipped" but it only gives the the shipping estimates page...??

Really mine says shipped but I don't see tracking exactly where is it? I clicked on the underlined hyperlinked "Shipped" but it only gives the the shipping estimates page...??

When I am on the 'My Gallery' page, there is a little box in the top left corner. I click on the status and it takes me to the order history page. There I can click (right under status) a link that says shipped and a tracking number. When I click on that link it takes me directly to the Fed Ex website with the tracking details.

HTH!!