Fisher Price SMART CYCLE ! I NEED ONE !

jenrob29

I am needing to find a fisher price smart cycle online. We ordered one from WM over 2 wks ago. We were contacted by them and we won't be getting it, its on backorder, they said that their website continued to sell even though they were out of stock, so now I am mad since the smart cycle is sold out or out of stock almost everywhere online that I have checked. let me know if anyone knows where i can purchase one online. thanks

i know local toys r us had it when i was in there .. they had alot .. not sure now i can ck it out for ya tomorrow and pick one up for u .. if you like..

i looked on amazon and omg they are selling it for 223.00 that is insane.. says shipped by winter toy land lol i dont think so..

Product Description

Smart Cycle from Fisher-Price is the perfect system for parents who want to get their video game-loving kids to be more active. Parents simply connect the stationary bike to a TV's A/V jack, pop in a software cartridge, and your off! The child must pedal and steer to keep the game-play going, and they will view the action on the TV screen. There are 3 modes of fun play. In Explore/Encounter mode, the child pedals to drive through various environments, learning along the way. In Arcade Games mode, the child can take a pit stop into an arcade game. These games are played with the joystick. The games reinforce important preschool concepts such as; letters, numbers, shapes and colors. In Race Mode, the child can race with other cars in the world or time race with a second player. The Smart Cycle comes with one software cartridge, others are available and sold separately.

Manufacturer's Age: 3 - 6 years

Our Recommended Age: 3 - 6 years (details)

Batteries: 4 D batteries are required (not included)

• 11 months later...