Gamecube Controller

Venusaur

None that I know of. They're expensive!!! Try checking ebay....I saw some on there recently as low as $12 but of course they are in used condition. Best Buy was giving those away for free with the purchase of a Gamecube back in 2002. Good luck!

Does anyone know where we might find GameCube Games...My DGS has one and his have been using a lot and we are having a hard time finding him new games...Need them to be for kids younger than TEENS... THanks

Walmart has 2 packs online right now that are $20. The best part is, you can actually pick which 2 games you want for $20 from a list they have. I posted the link, but if it doesn't work, go to www.walmart.com and search for gamecube. They come up at the top result for me.... it looks like there are 11 games to choose from. Good Luck! :)

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3399604

If you have a Ross Dress for Less around you I would try them. They always have those for pretty cheap.

I just got 2 gamecube controllers from Ross for $5.99 each! They are wii compatable and appear to be pretty solid...I'm so excited to have that present out of the way, and for about 1/2 what I was expecting to pay. Just wanted to say thanks again for the suggestion! :cheesy: