Save $180

$119.99

Reg. $299.99

Valid Dec 16 - 22

• Wide-screen GPS with text-to-speech functionality

• 4.3" color touch screen

• Text-to-speech functionality speaks street names aloud in directions

• Includes wall charger and case

I think this is a pretty good deal for a portable GPS. I am not a GPS expert, but all the reviews I have read on this were favorable. This is Staples house brand. Below is the link.

http://staples.shoplocal.com/staplessneakpeek/default.aspx?action=detail&flashbrowse=y&storeid=2278386&rapid=492015&pagenumber=16&listingid=-2092259443&ref=%2fstaples%2fdefault.aspx%3faction%3dbrowsepageflash%26storeid%3d2278386%26pagenumber%3d16%26rapid%3d492015%26prvid%3dStaples-071216

I got some flack from staples when I tried using the coupon. :mad:They said it had been used before. Long story short they ended up letting me use the coupon (when the cashier couldn't get through to corporate to verify the coupon) :tongue1:with a manager over-ride. Just be very nice and very patient if the same thing happens to you.

Good Luck-What a deal $109.00 out the door. T;)hanks Gottadeal. You guys rock.

Carol-Lynn

SoCalGal

I know what you mean. A similar thing happened at Dell.com when some people from this forum tried using an on-line discount code on BF that Brad posted. I didn't have any problems and was able top save $260 with the code. Go figure. That is why I politely waited while they "checked" whether or not it had "really" (already) been used.:cheesy:

Thanks for the heads-up. :D Still can't believe what a deal we got. I'm just getting ready to try mine out. It comes with everything. WooHoo! I've read on-line where some people get almost nothing with certain systems that they bought. I love this forum!:gdlicklips:

Carol-Lynn

SoCalGal

Has anyone tried these out yet, if so how well do they work. I ordered mine online Sunday morning. Couldn't get to Staples when they opened so I went the online route. Shipped today and will be here Wednesday per UPS. Just thought I would ask. Also Staples in Knoxville, TN was OOS today per the employee. I went to buy a monitor that was in the ad, so I thought I would just ask. Thanks for any info on the GPS unit.

Jukus,

You're going to love your Omnitech GPS. :DIt has a 4.3" touch screen and comes with everything from a dash mount to a carrying case. I haven't road tested it yet but, the tests that I ran from my living room, really impressed me. The fact that it could tell where I was without any programming or input from me totally amazed me. What a deal! It has Points of Interests that included everything from the nearest ATM for my Bank to the nearest border crossing. Woo Hoo! :cheesy: It's a snap to activate and you don't really have to go outside to do it unless you live under-ground in an air-raid shelter.:razz:

Carol-Lynn

SoCalGal