Starbucks Insulated Vacuum Thermos $8.00 w/fs with paypal @starbucks

shanni

Even though these are out of stock, I think I'll browse around the site a bit and look for something else, so thanks OP.

I got a $5 GC awhile back for doing some survey. I kept meaning to sell it on ebay or something, but I never think about it. Maybe I can find something on their site that I could use as a gift, since I don't drink coffee. I just always forget that they have a website, too. :P

Thanks again OP!

Edit: No luck. I didn't find anything that any coffee drinker's I know would need. :P

Even though these are out of stock, I think I'll browse around the site a bit and look for something else, so thanks OP.

I got a $5 GC awhile back for doing some survey. I kept meaning to sell it on ebay or something, but I never think about it. Maybe I can find something on their site that I could use as a gift, since I don't drink coffee. I just always forget that they have a website, too. :P

Thanks again OP!

Edit: No luck. I didn't find anything that any coffee drinker's I know would need. :P

You can use your $5 g/c to get a muffin or hot coco :o) They have a great peppermint hot coco.