BEST BUY AD SCANS for Dec 16-22

sigrist_2000

to the person that posted this adscan..i hate you..because of you..i had to get up at 5 am this morning, go stand/sit in line for 2.5 hours at best buy here in jackson, in 37 degree weather with a wind chill of 29, endure this time talking with strangers, making new acquaintances, getting number 23, and spending money on my new wii..i really hate you..LOL :D:yawn::P:sidesplit:gdchatter::2woot::gd_partyu

no really thanks a million..i would have never known for sure they would have them..by the way my store had 81 this morning..heard the target around the corner had 50, and the circuit city had robust 12..

peace on earth and wii's for everyone

to the person that posted this adscan..i hate you..because of you..i had to get up at 5 am this morning, go stand/sit in line for 2.5 hours at best buy here in jackson, in 37 degree weather with a wind chill of 29, endure this time talking with strangers, making new acquaintances, getting number 23, and spending money on my new wii..i really hate you..LOL :D:yawn::P:sidesplit:gdchatter::2woot::gd_partyu

no really thanks a million..i would have never known for sure they would have them..by the way my store had 81 this morning..heard the target around the corner had 50, and the circuit city had robust 12..

peace on earth and wii's for everyone

:yup:

glad to be of service!

Yes...........I am rather unhappy with you myself. Not...lol After being out of town on business and not being able to get out in the Black Friday madness. I got back in town LATE Saturday night only to get about 2 1/2hrs sleep before my husband and I got in line in the somewhat rainy cold weather waiting for the store to open at 8:00am on Sunday. Fortunately for us we were the first two in line for the Laptops and not the wii's. They had 40 wii's of which tickets for the last 2 went to the 2 ladies in line behind us and only 8 laptops. I signed up for the reward zone memebership online before going and thru another search online was able to find a 12% off coupon for each of us as reward memebers. I also had just received a $25 gift card in the mail for Best Buy. I was told my 12% off coupon was not valid, however they honored the 12% coupon for my husband. I showed the receipts to the manager who said they made an error and should not have given him the discount, however because it was their error they had to do a price match and refund me $51.24. After it was all said & done, we each got 2 Gateway laptops and with tax they each came to a total of $366.00 for our two daughters in college! Thanks Soooooh Much & Merry Christmas to You & Yours!!!!!! :D:smart::yup: