Farouk Deep Brilliance Hair Appliances 80% Off

Flygirl

Thank you so much I needed 1 more thing for my DD and this is it! Since she is 19 it's okay if it doesn't get here until after XMAS. Does anyone use the Deep Brillance one? Is it almost as good as the Chi? I don't really have enough money for the Chi? Also can you get the Chi heart guard spray at beauty stores, like Sally or where can you get it? I don't want to pay the 8 dollars in shippling from Amazon?? thanks!!!

Thank you so much I needed 1 more thing for my DD and this is it! Since she is 19 it's okay if it doesn't get here until after XMAS. Does anyone use the Deep Brillance one? Is it almost as good as the Chi? I don't really have enough money for the Chi? Also can you get the Chi heart guard spray at beauty stores, like Sally or where can you get it? I don't want to pay the 8 dollars in shippling from Amazon?? thanks!!!

not really sure , I always buy the chi spray on amazon but I would think it would be at beauty supply stores . I just looked on amazon and target is selling through them so maybe its available in target stores ???