NCAA Hooded Sweatshirts $12.99 @ amazon.com

shanni

Ok quick question... Are these mens hoodies? The hoodie looks like its displayed on a woman mannequine (SP?). Want to make sure before buying.. Mens or ladies hoodie or unisex?

I think they are unisex. I ordered one for my son a month ago or so when they had this same sale going on. It has stood up well to washing/wearing so we've been happy with the Soffe brand.

Darn it... Yet another order coming to my house.LOL. Husband is from Michigan and LOVES the Wolverines and son is a Buckey fan. Love the outfits on Michigan vs. Ohio State game day!

Thanks OP!! I ordered Michigan for dh and Ohio State for ds. They also had some s/s tshirts for $6.75 for the college teams so I got them one of each of those too.

Wow! How do you keep order? My brother and I can't even be in the same room for UofM/Ohio St. games. :2football

Wow! How do you keep order? My brother and I can't even be in the same room for UofM/Ohio St. games. :2football

My husband is the ONLY wolverine fan so we like to gang up on him. haha. We wear our OSU stuff and he decks himself out in his Michigan stuff. Love OSU beats them all the time.... He gets into his pissy mood then snaps out of it after awhile. LOL

My husband is the ONLY wolverine fan so we like to gang up on him. haha. We wear our OSU stuff and he decks himself out in his Michigan stuff. Love OSU beats them all the time.... He gets into his pissy mood then snaps out of it after awhile. LOL

LOL My DH and my friend are like this. She likes Michigan, and DH of course

like Ohio state. I just sit back and watch. :)