FP Easy Link, Disney, at WM for $15!

stacya

Darn!! I would have rather had this one!!

Shanni, This is the Disney one which is $50 on amazon.com!!! lol

I know, I ordered the one on Amazon, and then checked in WM yesterday, but the Disney ones were regular price, so when I checked online and found them for $15, I bought that one, too, and I'll give the other one as a gift for a b-day next year, because the Disney one is the one I want...

I know, I ordered the one on Amazon, and then checked in WM yesterday, but the Disney ones were regular price, so when I checked online and found them for $15, I bought that one, too, and I'll give the other one as a gift for a b-day next year, because the Disney one is the one I want...

I will be doing the same thing!

hmmm...ordered the original @ amazon for 3 yr. old niece. Should I go ahead and buy the WM one just because that's such a great price?? Though we really don't need 2 systems...I guess we could have one at my moms and one at my brothers' house for her. Would save one or the other for her bday in July...lol

ETA: surely they are all completely interchangable, right?? like the disney ones could be used in the regular unit and the other ones used in the disney unit?? It looks like it's just cosmetic differences between them.

hmmm...ordered the original @ amazon for 3 yr. old niece. Should I go ahead and buy the WM one just because that's such a great price?? Though we really don't need 2 systems...I guess we could have one at my moms and one at my brothers' house for her. Would save one or the other for her bday in July...lol

ETA: surely they are all completely interchangable, right?? like the disney ones could be used in the regular unit and the other ones used in the disney unit?? It looks like it's just cosmetic differences between them.

Yes, they are interchangable...it's just that the Disney keys, at least for right now, are WM exclusives, so they are not available for purchase separately as the others like The Wiggles, Barney, Clifford, etc. are...