Official Rock Band online in stock tracking thread

shanni

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879200650&Tpk=Rock%2bBand%2bBundle%2bPlaystation3%2bGame%2bEA

PS3

Free 3 Business Day Shipping

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874105581

XBOX 360

Mod Edit:

Since Rock Band seems to be a very popular game this year, I have decided to combine all of the online "in stock" threads into a single tracking thread. Please post all findings of Rock Band being in stock here.

If you find a deal that is signficantly less than the MSRP, then feel free to start a new thread.

--Scott

sold out... guess this is gonna had to find

Went to Target this morning before they opened. There were 10 of us in line for ROCKBAND and they only had 16 for XBOX360 - by the time I left they were sold out already.

You don't even want to know what they are selling for on Ebay.

Yup this one is going to be bad if your kids want it for Christmas, I had to pre order from Gamestop, Picked up the bundle yesterday, and i couldnt count how many people came in asking for it. The cleks kept saying there is such a shortage that they only took preorders, and will not be getting anymore in until after the new year.

Check out ebay because while a lot of the starting bids are over $200, they're really selling for about 160 or 170 with $35.00 shipping. The higher prices are the "reserve" prices with no bids and only minute left. I'd guess that as we get closer to Christmas, the prices will go up.

Mine STILL hasn't shipped. Anybody?

Nope mine hadn't as of 12/03 so I got one at Wal-mart then cancelled my pre-order.First I did the live chat with newegg but the lady couldn't tell me when they were even going to get theirs so I looked elsewhere found it at Walmart then cancelled Newegg.

I REALLY want Costco to get this in stock! It makes me so nervous to buy something expensive and breakable like this with 4 kids in my house. I love Costco's return policy!! I haven't had to return anything there except a laptop that was broken out of the box, but I love the peace of mind.