Leapster Reg $49.99, Sale $29.99. Games as low as $10.79.

Disney31

Hot Deals on Leapster System & Games/Cartridges at Boscov's. I think these prices are for today only.

Leapster TV Learning System: regularly $49.99, on sale for $39.99, plus extra discount when you add it to your cart and it becomes only $29.99. (No code needed, it happens automatically).

Most of the games are $24.99, on sale for $19.99, plus extra discount when you add it to your cart and it becomes only $14.99. A few games are $17.99 and go down to $10.79 when you add it to your cart.

Free Shipping > $50.

It won't let me post the url because I'm new. Go to boscovs, then click on Toys, then LeapFrog, then Leapster.

Hot Deals on Leapster System & Games/Cartridges at Boscov's. I think these prices are for today only.

Leapster TV Learning System: regularly $49.99, on sale for $39.99, plus extra discount when you add it to your cart and it becomes only $29.99. (No code needed, it happens automatically).

Most of the games are $24.99, on sale for $19.99, plus extra discount when you add it to your cart and it becomes only $14.99. A few games are $17.99 and go down to $10.79 when you add it to your cart.

Free Shipping > $50.

It won't let me post the url because I'm new. Go to boscovs, then click on Toys, then LeapFrog, then Leapster.

Leapster TV Learning System is 9.99 at Amazon.com