T-Wireless Gamepad Controller for Nintendo Wii $13.59 w/fs @ dell

shanni

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=a1302857&cs=04&c=us&l=en&dgc=BF&cid=7421&lid=197378

http://snpi.dell.com/sna/images/products/mlrg/CN_I596510.JPG

Highlights

* Facilitates range upto 32.8 ft

* Features turbo function

Overview

Today more and more game launches for the Wii are retro hits or golden oldies originally created for the likes of Nintendo NES, Nintendo Super NES, Nintendo, 64 and Nintendo GameCube. Thrustmaster has created a game pad that will allow gamers to use one game pad for multiple genres of games. The T-Wireless NW is the first programmable and vibrating wireless gamepad allowing users to play Virtual Console, GameCube and Wii games on the Wii! It uses 2.4GHz wireless technology which provides a very respectable 10 meters range. Wireless play is the buzz word in gaming today!The T-Wireless NW is fully programmable thanks to the "Mapping" function which allows users to reassign all buttons, mini-sticks and the D-pad to ensure a truly customized gaming experience. There are also two functions which will really help gamers maximize their gaming experience: "Slow" which allows the player to slow down action and "Turbo" which means the player only needs to press a button to get a power boost rather than making multiple and rapid thumb presses. To top it all off, this gamepad has great ergonomics with a shape that is natural to hold. The rubber coated handles and joysticks ensure superior grip and comfort too.

I just ordered two from what I have been able to find for the Wii controllers run around $25 a piece so I think this is a great deal.

I have not tried them but I know Dell will take them back if I dont like them and for the price it is definetly worth the try.

Does anyone know if these can be used to play the regular WII games?

Thanks!

Reading the item description, unless I misunderstood you can use it to play wii games as well. In part is says, "The T-Wireless NW is the first programmable and vibrating wireless gamepad allowing users to play Virtual Console, GameCube and Wii games on the Wii! [/i] I think I'm in for a couple.

What is everyone's estimated ship delivery date. Mine isn't til between Jan 1, 2008 to Jan 8, 2008. I've only had 2 previous orders from them. My laptop arrived last year before estimated time but my ink order for my printer took forever it seems. Anybody have any recent orders and can let me know how the shipping worked out for them?