Someone in Connecticut Question

We are traveling to CT for Christmas and my daughter wants a CT snow globe. We are staying in Milford near the mall. Does anyone have an idea where I can find a snow globe that says CT, or the Huskies, or even a picture of a lobster, or anything that looks like Connecticut? I tried online but couldn't find anything. I've seen local snow globes here that say New Mexico, but I called Walgreens and Walmart in CT and they said they didn't carry them. It doesn't have to be fancy. And since we are arriving Christmas Eve, I won't have too much time to drive far.

Thanks,

Sue.

If you are flying in, they will have tons at the airport gift shops. Also you can check out bigger gas stations if you are driving. As soon as you hit the state line they will have 'em. Plus because it's so close out there they usually have Rhode Island stuff too. Have fun!

Go to the Pilot Gas Station/ Truck Stop in Milford at exit 40 (I-95). I would be extremely surprised if they didn't have one. And they are open 24 hrs a day 7 days a week 365 days a year. Good Luck and Merry Christmas.

Address: 433 Old Gate Lane

Milford, CT US 06460

Phone (203) 876-1266