Kathy Van Zeeland Pocketbook

I'm trying to find a really good deal on the Kathy Van Zeeland CROWN PRINCESS Pocketbook.

Best I've been able to find is $60.

DW usually buys her bags at walmart, so $20 is about the most she has ever paid for one.

$60 is a bit much for us.

Can we get it any cheaper? (preferably in pink)

Hi,

I am not very knowledgable about KVZ but I do watch alot of QVC :yup:

She is on there alot,seems like I read that there will be a KVZ todays special value here pretty soon.Go to qvc.com and do a search,you'll find a bunch of her purses.

I just got the cutest little purse for my son's ex-g/f for Christmas(they just broke up but I love her).It was a little over $40 w/shipping and taxes.

Good luck!

Jenn

I have seen them in the past at Stein Mart and Ross for really good prices, at least half off of the retail.

I know Macy's and Dillard's has them too, but are probably higher than the discounted stores. Maybe you could find an instore coupon to use if they were on sale.

I also just looked and ebags.com has KVZ and has 20% off thru tomorrow. Also Boscovs.com has them and has free shipping over $50. I haven't checked to see if either site might have a code on here or not. I thought you could look and see if there was a bag that you were interested in first. Good luck!

Oooh! This Basic Instinct Satchel in rose is nice!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4162StrjdjL._AA280_.jpg

List Price: $79.00

Price: $54.89 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

You Save: $24.11 (30%)

I think that will go on my wish list! Or maybe I'll just buy it for myself right now. :P

The more I think about it, the more I really like it! ... And hey, good bags last a long time! My hubby used to buy me lots of name brand bags (one every year for my birthday) and I still have many of them and they're in excellent condition. In fact, I may go dig one out of my closet now. Carrying a diaper bag is getting kind of old. :yup:

This is the one she wants:

http://i8.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/ca/4e/fcdf_1.JPG

My SIL got that exact one you are looking for at Macy's on clearance, she paid around 50.00 for it. I would call around to your closest stores everyone has listed and just ask. 50.00-60.00 is a good price.

I would try Macys I always buy my Kathy bags there and only get the clearance ones I usually pay $30-$35. I also see them at TJ Maxx for around $40-$45. I work at SteinMart and have not seen this bag there we had a similar one that is a dark silver color for about $65. There is a coupon for SteinMart that got mailed to Preferred Customers for Dec 14-16 save $10 on $50 purchase and Dec 20-22 save $10 on $50 purchase. I'm not sure it will be in the newspaper though.