Really good Kohl's sale going on now...

Guest RealLivePrinces

Guest RealLivePrinces

In some cases, prices are lower than Black Friday. (For example, remember the 9.99 gemstone jewelry? This sale has it at 9.44.) Also, I've never ever seen Bali bras this low (most are $11-13). Ever.

"Incredible Christmas Sale", night owls + early birds + earn $10 Kohl's cash with every 50 + Lowest Prices of the Season. Through 2pm tomorrow.

I've already made 2 orders and they were better deals than I've seen this year, especially on boots and outerwear. I guess they know this is one of the last sales that their things will make it in time for Christmas, and they are marking it down. My orders gave a delivery date of 12/21-12/24. I used the 15% code and the free shipping code, since it didn't make it to the $75 amount for free shipping.

I went to today they have thsi bratz guitar thing my daughter wanted and that is all she asked for so I had to get it 9 KOHLS EXCLUSIVE). I got alot of toys for my other kids and an outfit each grand total of 125 and 20 in Kohls cash. NOw when I go back I need to limit myself and we have saved money

I've already made 2 orders and they were better deals than I've seen this year, especially on boots and outerwear. I guess they know this is one of the last sales that their things will make it in time for Christmas, and they are marking it down. My orders gave a delivery date of 12/21-12/24. I used the 15% code and the free shipping code, since it didn't make it to the $75 amount for free shipping.

What is the free shipping code???

Awesome deals! I went today and got things priced even lower than online! The bonus was a dress I had bought for my daughter for Christmas just days earlier for $40 was now clearanced to $11! Didn't have the receipt on me so I bought another one and will go back and return the original for a refund, glad I told her not to take the tags off. Got $10 in Kohl's cash for friends and family night!

Guest RealLivePrinces
We recently upgraded our system. If you paid with a credit/debit or Kohl's Charge, we can look up the amount you paid for a return, no receipt needed if you can't find it.

Guest HoosierShadow
darn! Now I am kicking myself for not going to Kohls today! I had to go return a few things at another store, and did some shopping, but never intended to shop...otherwise I would have looked to see where the deals were...I won't be going out again until Monday...so....bummer.