Lane Bryant $15 off $15 purchase coupon

moonlitrose21

I also used it with the 40% sale with no problem. I got a Christmas present for my mom super cheap. I got a PJ set for $2.86 w/ tax after coupon and sale! Normally $29.50.

I'm not the right size for their clothes, but they did have some cute scarfs, gloves, socks and jewelry that I might go back for me. Just an idea for other people who can't wear thier clothes :)

I got this in my email, good till December 9th. Used this today to get 3 slipper socks regularly 10.50 each, but were 50% off regular price. So paid 75 cents for three after coupon!

http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com/pagebuilder/120307_giftcheque?mkcl=417547&jrl=070004175478821001140&source=200229&clk=39319

Gosh, I wish I had a store close to me. I just purchased a pair of their right fit jeans a couple of weeks ago but $25 sounds much better than $40.

The cashier at my store wouldnt let me use it with the 40% off discount. Also, Swampbaby, they wont let u use the coupon on the new truefit jeans, and the truefit jeans are not 40% off with the rest of the store.

I ran across the "not on sale" the day I bought them. One woman had something like 5 pair of various style jeans - NONE the right-fit jeans - for almost the same amount as my one pair. Only thing is I have not had a pair of womens jeans fit me in years and years. Mens are made for the straighter body but the stride is LONG. I'm going to see how these do after washing (they are under the tree as something from hubby LOL) and if OK, will end up with a couple more pair.

I didn't go in to the store, but did get 4 Cacique bras that were already on sale. Reg price was $32 each. With the sale price & the coupon, PLUS shipping (which I HATE to pay!) was $65.13; so around $16.25 per bra. Not bad. ...not like this time last year when the deals were HOT!