Did anyone get BF Vizio LCD TV

mom2monkiesx3

My store still has 3 of these and I am wondering if they are any good . I have NO CLUE about any of this LCD HDTV or whatever but want to get my DH a good TV for his sports room...Any reviews yet? Does it come with everything we need to hook it up? Can it be hooked up to surround sound systems and video game consoles (PS3,PS2 and WII?)

I was looking at the Polaroid as an alternative and although I don't know much it looks great when you stand back and look at the pictures compared to the others!! (they don't have the Vizio on display)

37" is the largest he can get to fit in my nice entertainment system, poor guy!

I can't say much about the quality of Vizio, except that they don't show up in lists of leading quality. No HDTV comes with the wires needed to hook it up, and note that stores often over-price and over sell these. Shop around, don't just buy them with the TV.

Regarding the 37 inch size, I have a similar issue and found something better. A number of manufacturers are now making HDTVs with narrower bezels so you can fit more screen in the same space. For example, check out the Toshiba 40RF350u. Best prices on this 40" 1080p HDTV are around $1,370 from BUYDIG.com, Beach Camera, and Butterfly Photo, all with free shipping and no tax outside NJ (they are all close to each other). Some other manufacturers are also getting into the thin bezel craze, but this is the smallest 40" HDTV made and about as small as one can be.

I can't say much about the quality of Vizio, except that they don't show up in lists of leading quality. No HDTV comes with the wires needed to hook it up, and note that stores often over-price and over sell these. Shop around, don't just buy them with the TV.

Regarding the 37 inch size, I have a similar issue and found something better. A number of manufacturers are now making HDTVs with narrower bezels so you can fit more screen in the same space. For example, check out the Toshiba 40RF350u. Best prices on this 40" 1080p HDTV are around $1,370 from BUYDIG.com, Beach Camera, and Butterfly Photo, all with free shipping and no tax outside NJ (they are all close to each other). Some other manufacturers are also getting into the thin bezel craze, but this is the smallest 40" HDTV made and about as small as one can be.

Thanks! I'll check that one out DH would be thrilled to get a bigger one!