Silver Dollar City discounts?

We're headed to Branson, MO next weekend and I'm having the hardest time finding a decent price for tickets.

Does anyone know of a good site? Or, maybe someone close to Branson can tell me if any Welcome Centers or places that may have coupons (no timeshare demonstrations, please)?

TIA for any suggestions! :)

We went to Silver Dollar City this past summer. I got our tickets through reservebranson.com. The tickets I bought were 2 days for the price of one. I couldn't find anything that was a discount for one day. I hope ya'll have fun! Definately take the tour of the cave if you can. It's included in the ticket price and it's really neat!

I grew up around the Branson area. Christmas has turned into a very busy time of the year around there. Not sure there are any discounts right now. I know during the regular season if you arrive after 3 pm the next day is free at Silver $ City. They are only open Thurs. through Sun. and Wed. the 26th. Usually a season pass is the best deal to consider for next year. Check out this site for a lot of info and deals.

www.1branson.com

it is a forum kind of like this one but for the Branson area. Have fun and stay warm.

It is extremely difficult to get SDC tickets discounted. You should have come down last weekend when Good Morning America was there!

I don't think you'll get any discounts online, you may be better off to stop at some of the tickets places. If you are looking for other tickets, one of the radio stations offers discount tickets in the beginning of the year, and they are really clearancing them out towards the end, because of expiry dates. The website is www.regionalradio.com, click the KJEL link. But, it's about an hour on the other side of Branson, if you were to pick them up.