Dyson Root 6 - $99 & Free Shipping @ CircuitCity.com

LightHeaded

I bought a Dyson upright recently and wanted a small handheld vac to compliment it for kitchen counters, tight spots, etc. Didn't want to drag out the full size all the time, so I saw the perfect little vac Dyson Root 6 on sale at Kohl's for $149 (reg. $179), but lagged too long and missed the sale.

Anyway, I thought I'd browse it online and saw Circuit City for $99 :yup:, free shipping. Don't know for sure, but seems like a decent deal. Thought I'd post it.

Thanks for posting this. I may need to tip DH off as he is begging me for ideas for the holidays. I haven't tried this, but I REALLY want a little handheld for all these steps in this house. It is too heavy to lug the kirby.....so thanks! :D

It is too heavy to lug the kirby....:D

:gdiagree: I suffered under the weight of my Kirby for 20 years. I thought I couldn't justify getting another vacuum when I knew how much DH spent trying to do something nice. :gdblush:

Once I tried a Dyson, I never looked back. I love to lend it out so others will see how great it is...and they ALWAYS opt in.

In case of divorce the Dyson is the only thing I'd insist upon taking with me. In case of fire, everyone knows to grab pictures and the Dyson.

I hope Santa brings mtinmn a Dyson for Christmas. :holiday09:

LNT also has them for $99. :2dollar: Enter NOV2907 for another 20% off one item. It's also available for in-store pickup. :holiday10:

Ha...and I did a search here before ordering to see if there were any better Dyson deals posted. Why why why didn't you post that earlier :cheesy: ??? lol

Can I change my mind and cancel on CC order at this point? :rolleyes:

At $79, that would be a smokin' deal.

LNT also has them for $99. :2dollar: Enter NOV2907 for another 20% off one item. It's also available for in-store pickup. :holiday10:

This $99 Linens N Things for the Dyson Root 6, I can't find on their site. Anyone see it? or actually buy it there? Let me know, please.

Maybe it was a limited time thing?

I went to LnT on Friday and purchased the Dyson. It was on sale in store also. I got the 20% off my entire purchase and I also had $20 rewards from their card. I ended up getting the Dyson for $63. and change wit the tax. I am so happy. I have wanted one of these for a while but could not spend $149 on a handheld vac since I have mostly wood floors. I got a Black n Decker for $59.99 plus tax and it is ok, but I needed one for upstairs so I don't have to keep going up and down when I want to vac up the dog hair. Now I have put the other one upstairs and the Dyson is downstairs.:)

I went to LnT on Friday and purchased the Dyson. It was on sale in store also. I got the 20% off my entire purchase and I also had $20 rewards from their card. I ended up getting the Dyson for $63. and change wit the tax. I am so happy. I have wanted one of these for a while but could not spend $149 on a handheld vac since I have mostly wood floors. I got a Black n Decker for $59.99 plus tax and it is ok, but I needed one for upstairs so I don't have to keep going up and down when I want to vac up the dog hair. Now I have put the other one upstairs and the Dyson is downstairs.:)

Thanks for the reply. I just called a local LNT store and they have it in stock for $99 plus they said I can get the 20% off. I'm also going to pick up the $399 DC07 Yellow for $320 with the 20% entire purchase coupon. This means I'll need to return the CC vac to their store.

Thanks for the tips everyone :yup: