My Walmart got in Hannah Montana BDAY party stuff

mom2monkiesx3

oh sure a few months too late for my daughters party, she had a hannah montana lseep over, we just used purple plates and i got all the kids the echo microphones and we sang to hannah montana and watches a marathon of hannah montana shows which happened to be on tv that night. painted nails and they all slept in the living room floor. it was a blast

We have 2 WalMarts and all I could find were the cups. I'll keep looking my daughters BDAY is in January!

Good luck I finally finished getting all mine, a little at a time when I saw it. Today I finally found the invites, we'll probally do personalized invites but I thought Id pick them up just in case!! I got the tablecloth and keepable plastic cups this week too!!

I think there must be alot of people doing like me and buying what they see when they see it because the shelf is always BARE!

If anyone in the Little Rock area is looking for this stuff, I found it all at Party City in North Little Rock yesterday. They had just gotten a HUGE shipment of it in. They were putting it all out when I got there. They had EVERYTHING! They even had the latex ballons. Tons of party favors. Alot of the party favors were 12 packs! I got a lot of it for stocking stuffers. It is all really cute!