New York and Company Pants for $5.79 at NewYorkAndCompany.com

mahyar1

go to their sale page http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/browse/sub_category.jsp?categoryId=cat330074&cid=200001

choose 7 pairs of pants (or 7 items at $7.99 each), if each pant costs $7.99, total will be $55.93

then use coupon 1389 to get $25 off of $50 purchase

your new total will be $30.93 plus tax and shipping.

so get 7 pairs of pants for $39.88 shipped! (thats $5.79 each item)

you can also put shirts from their sale page, there are some that are also priced at $7.99

You can also get $20 off $40 (code code 2971) and a free lotion gift set with any online order

free lotion:

http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/browse/sub_category.jsp?categoryId=cat350014&cid=200001&cid=200001

Code 2955 Save $10 off of $20

I got it to work too. :) there is a $6.95 shipping and handling for it tho... just fyi

There is a free over $50 code on the site, but they don't seem to stack. Also, is anyone getting the lotion and the cards? I couldn't get both in the cart and never make it to check out anyway even with just one!

The code is now acting funny, and there aren't much gift cards left. My friend ordered cards and the code didn't work. She called NY&Co and they told her the $25 off $50 coupon wasn't valid towards gift card purchases.

Both of my gift card orders w/the discount went through. So either they will honor it, or I will be getting an e-mail that they're cancelling it. Let's see what the outcome is.

They are offering $30.00 off a $75.00 purchase online or in store thru Dec. 10;

Redeeming this coupon is easy. Here's how:

Online at nyandcompany.com: Enter promotion code 7476 on the shopping bag page at checkout. Your discount will appear on the following page. In participating stores: Present this coupon at the register at the time of checkout. Ring 7476.

Only one certificate, coupon or discount per customer (pre-tax). Not valid on previous purchases, redlines, clearance items ending in $0.99, City Deals, gift wrapping, gift boxes, shipping fees, gift certificate or gift card purchases. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Not redeemable for cash, nor accepted as payment for any credit card account. Coupon may be used only once. A percentage of the discount will be lost for each item returned that yields a balance below required purchase amount.

Not valid at Bergen Mall, Paramus, NJ; Crossroads Mall, San Antonio, TX; Eastpoint, Baltimore, MD; Eastland Mall, Charlotte, MD; Military Circle, Norfolk, VA; Metro North Mall, Kansas City, MO; Independence, Wilmington, NC. Cash value of 1/100 cent. Valid through 12/10/07.