Looking for CC coupon/codes or Zune deal

DLM

In dire need of locating a 30GB Zune or a coupon code for BB retailer that can be used for a big discount. I'd be willing to pay up to $140. Thanks guys!

I have one on order at Dell, but am worried it won't show up - EVER.

In dire need of locating a 30GB Zune or a coupon code for BB retailer that can be used for a big discount. I'd be willing to pay up to $140. Thanks guys!

I have one on order at Dell, but am worried it won't show up - EVER.

Hey Be Careful

I have already canceled my shipment for 5 Zune Brown Players from Dell last week.

They were shipping it by Feb, 08.

I believe the time has gone...........

My ship date was February 7 and I canceled my order this morning. The rep--she said her name was "TUNA" yeah like the fish--asked me if she could do anything to make the situation any better. I said not unless you can make it get here before Christmas. She said "No we have an unexpected demand for it."

I am disappointed, but sometimes I look at these things as omens.......maybe I would have gotten a real "dud"--something with a missing or broken piece or something that would not work from the beginning, and had to ship it back and forth, etc etc.

I am sure another deal will come along. I will find another gift. I am disappointed though.:(

My order was delayed until the 17th as well, here's what I have been told by different customer service agents...

Microsoft is aware of the shortage and is working with Dell to fulfill the orders. It is likely they will be replacing the Brown Zune with either a Black or White Zune and a letter of appology will be included with your Zune.

They insisted that I shouldn't be concerned or cancel my order because they will fill it, I had explained that I read on the net that quite a few people decided to cancel their orders as soon as they saw it was back ordered.

Lastly, the woman mentioned that my delivery date had been moved to Dec. 11th. It did not say that on the website, but she assured me this was the case.

I will update as soon as I have that little fella in my hands...

HANG IN THERE AND CROSS YOUR FINGERS! :eyepoppin

My order was delayed until the 17th as well, here's what I have been told by different customer service agents...

Microsoft is aware of the shortage and is working with Dell to fulfill the orders. It is likely they will be replacing the Brown Zune with either a Black or White Zune and a letter of appology will be included with your Zune.

They insisted that I shouldn't be concerned or cancel my order because they will fill it, I had explained that I read on the net that quite a few people decided to cancel their orders as soon as they saw it was back ordered.

Lastly, the woman mentioned that my delivery date had been moved to Dec. 11th. It did not say that on the website, but she assured me this was the case.

I will update as soon as I have that little fella in my hands...

HANG IN THERE AND CROSS YOUR FINGERS!

THANKS!!! This is good news. My delivery date is 12/10 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

You definitely got farther than I did. I got my first answer that basically just said what I could already check on my status page. I then sent another email stating that rumors are floating that these will not ship. The next rep told me the same status info again and said they are doing their best and the ship date it not definite just a guideline based on inventory and status when the order was placed. They said they realized it was a Christmas present, yada yada yada. I am still hoping it will get here, but am not holding my breath and still looking at other options. I would like one, so if I end up with two - Merry Christmas to me! LOL

Keep checking Buy.com. They had some yesterday for $119. My Target is still stocking the Brown one for $199 - maybe they will mark them down? Also, Radio Shack has all colors for $149.00 if you can find them around you and that's in your budget. Good luck.