Do I need Wii AMF Bowling Pinbusters?

tkoran

I agree no sense in buying another bowling game. However, if you are looking for a $20 Wii game, I recommend the Wii Zapper. It is a shooting game. It has a gun attachment and comes with a great game. Walmart around here sells them for $20, Target for $25. Have fun

I agree no sense in buying another bowling game. However, if you are looking for a $20 Wii game, I recommend the Wii Zapper. It is a shooting game. It has a gun attachment and comes with a great game. Walmart around here sells them for $20, Target for $25. Have fun

Oh, I am getting that next friday for hubby! I cant wait to play Links Crossbow Training! Any reviews?

I had picked up AMF Bowling Pinbusters a few weeks ago. After reading this thread I took it back to my local Gamespot last night. I had a 10% of coupon since I registered at Gamespot's web site and picked up a Wii Zapper with the Crossbow training for 22.49 (after 10% of fof 24.99). I could not find it at any of my local stores who had it for 19.99 (Target, Circuit City, Best Buy).

If you ever want to find game reviews, I recommend metacritic.com. They compile reviews from a bunch of different publications and websites. And by the way, the AMF bowling game gets very low marks across the board... most reviewers say that the bowling game in wii sports that comes with it is much better as many peoiple have mentioned.