Secret sale at Walmart Friday Dec. 7 8am

nindy8

I will be there returning things I already bought and get them with the new price. I bought 2 of the virgin phones for $19.99. I will get (new price $14.99 plus 10 gc)$10 back PLUS $20 Wal-Mart gift card. I also bought the power tour guitar for $34.88 (new price $25). That is also another $10 back.

I will walk out after all is said and done with $40 in my pocket.

Guest online_assistan
hey everyone. These r the right in store offers. I signed up for the text messages and got them a few hours ago and everything matched up :)

Guest online_assistan
like the gateway computer cost was 564.00 I think and it was selling for 298.00 for the secret sale.. Wisconsin is a big one where u can't sell below cost :(....

I can't believe it but I got one of the laptops this morning. I didn't get to the store until about 8:45. They had one left. While I was holding it at the counter and calling DH, two other people were hovering over me to buy it if I didn't.

Also, yesterday, I purchased what I think is a great deal...a Pentax coolpix digital camera for my 14 yo. Orig. $170 for $69.00. They had about 10 different digital cameras (and other electronics) on a clearance table. Another lady and I had at least 4 in our cart while we deciphered which one to buy.:yup:

I got the bikes and wanted the bluetooths for stocking stuffers and was not able to get them. I hate this secreat sale because none of the employees know anything and there is 1 manager on duty that nows about it. The merchandise is not put out until after 8am and then everyone has an attitute. I had to take there latter so that I could get the bike and then was given the run around about the bluetooths for over and hour. I was late getting to work. I am going back up there when I get off so that I get voice my concern and discontent on this matter nad then demand to have the prive for the items that I was not able to purchase due to there ignorance. RANT OVER - :rant::chairshot

Hubby stopped by our Walmart this morning on his way to work to get the Power Tour Guitar. He got there around 6:30AM not expecting the price to be reduced and figured he'd just come back later. He asked a group of 4 employees if the guitar was on sale and they all said "No" but he could check the price to see. Sure enough it scanned $25! He said there was a whole stack of the guitars and not really any people in the store shopping. I guess in our case it paid to stop by early "just in case."

Went in to Walmart today around 4:30 and asked about the laptop, he pointed me to a locked end cabinet, it was full with the $398 Gateways. I was tempted but I bought one with just a tad better specs for $449 but there was probably 14 there, didn't look like anyone knew about the sale. Probably tomorrow some people will see it