Gifts for your pet?

DramaQueenLucy

Do your pets get gifts?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Do your pets get gifts?

• Yes, a stocking full
    • Yes, a stocking and gifts
    • No, my pet is just a pet

I have one "cat" stocking, and any toys or treats for any of my girls all go in there. I usually split a bag of treats for my 2 outdoor kitties Sunshine and Red (well, plus one that "visits" 2-3 times a week, Blackie Girl- LOL). My indoor kitty Annie usually gets a new vibrating toy, since either she or I have managed to break her old one by then. And the kitty I co-parent at my friend's house, Stella (she's my avatar), will get some sort of new toy... although she's a plastic-bag-aholic too (or any paper or plastic that makes noise), so she'll have more fun with the bag and/or wrapping around it than with the toy itself! LOL :D

Illinois mom- I looked down and my two cats were in my dog's bed too!!! very cute pic= my animals all get some kind of combo of stocking and gifts- probably not equal because the cats take whatever they want from the dogs- except for my min-pin's babies( his tiny stuffed animals) he takes those to "our" bed at night and sleeps with them under the blanket(yes I have created a very small monster.. my best friend even makes homemade dog treats for my dogs for christmas...

Illinois mom- I looked down and my two cats were in my dog's bed too!!! very cute pic= my animals all get some kind of combo of stocking and gifts- probably not equal because the cats take whatever they want from the dogs- except for my min-pin's babies( his tiny stuffed animals) he takes those to "our" bed at night and sleeps with them under the blanket(yes I have created a very small monster.. my best friend even makes homemade dog treats for my dogs for christmas...

Oh my! That is the cutest thing I think I have ever heard! I Love my girl! She makes me laugh and smile all day long!:D

Of course they have stockings! They are my only childeren. Of course Dh doesn't quite get this but he plays along well enough. We have a new baby celebrating her first Christmas this year. She loves the tree and thinks we bought it just for her! I don't know what they will all be getting this year but I'm sure it will be fun. We have a cocker spaniel 7 a rescue cat 7 and a rescue kitty 4 mo.

We don't really get them gifts per say. None of them like toys--to our disappointment... But, they always share the feast with us. They eat what we do. We do, however, pick up a package of Dingos for the dogs, as they absolutely love those. My little Chi will fight a mastiff for one of those things... ;)