Gifts for your pet?

DramaQueenLucy

Do your pets get gifts?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Do your pets get gifts?

• Yes, a stocking full
    • Yes, a stocking and gifts
    • No, my pet is just a pet

Our furbabies and feathered babies (we have 2 dogs, 1 cat and 3 birds) get stuff under the tree, plus a stocking each. I am so excited we are getting another furbaby for Christmas. this one will be just for me:eyepoppin:eyepoppin:eyepoppin. I will post pics once she arrives here. I just arranged with the seller about 1/2 hour ago on the purchase. I hope to get her in about 13 days, just in time for Christmas.

Hell yeah!!! My kitties get their own stocking...LOL

Filled with a bottle of their kitty treats (they are VERY picky), some crunchy shiny balls, and furry mice.:D

I buy for all the pets in the family.... I have little gift bags for each under my tree now (each family's bag is under $7).

(I work for Banfield the Pet Hospital, they are located inside PetSmart, so I get a discount)

My mom has two kitties

My brother has two kitties

My cousin has two kitties and a dog

My aunt has two dogs

My other aunt has a dog

My other cousin has a dog

I only do it for the ones that are the regulars for Christmas.

I voted a stocking + gifts, my lil weiner(ginger) is like a child to us, sooooo we treat her like it....she has her own stocking that gets filled just like the kiddos and she gets gifts under the tree. We even celebrate her B-DAY.

I would do a dog bed BUT she wouldnt sleep in it-her bed of choice...mine!

Our girl gets a stocking full of gifts and gifts under the tree.

She always gets Bone shaped cookies from a local people Bakery.

Cheddar Star cookies from a local Puppy Bakery PC's Pantry

http://www.pcspantry.com/products/bakery

http://www.pcspantry.com/products/bakery/savory/pc1078105671_250284

Doggie Bagels from Einstein Bagels

TONS of Toys!!! The staff at the Humane Society said she wasn't interested in toys. HA! She has more toys then most children and she KNOWS when I bring home a new one:yup:

http://www.farfelsfarm.com/ourstore.html

http://store.farfels.com/

She will also get a new Blanket (its an obsession for her):D

A new Leash and Collar

I'm thinking of this Collar and Leash

The Pink Collar

http://www.lifeisgood.com/category/pets/collars.aspx

http://www.lifeisgood.com/product-details.aspx?sku=DC%203DAI%20TU&description=3%20Daisies%20Dog%20Collar%20on%20Tulip&from=/category/pets/

And most likely a new Bed, haven't found the right one yet. It has to be Pink!!!!!

Our girl is soo spoiled. She had a hard life before we found each other. We Love Her Sooo Much!!!!

Rescue Doggies Rock!!!:D

Funny, DH and I were just talking about this tonight.

Usually we have turkey dinner on Christmas Eve night (being we're gone most of Christmas Day). So the cats get a bit of turkey and I considered that their present, being we don't usually give them our food. ;)

Also, two of our cats ENJOY the leftover wrapping paper and boxes.. so we leave that stuff out for them to tear apart and then clean up after them, lol.

I would do a dog bed BUT she wouldnt sleep in it-her bed of choice...mine!

LOL our dog is like that. (well my mom's dog.) my mom got him this cute bed at costco, and he's only slept in it a few times. over thanksgiving, he was sleeping in my bed, or he'll sleep out in the hallway in front of my parent's room waiting for them to open the door so he can jump in their bed.

sometimes he just sleeps in my bed, period. silly dog. my brother's cat got more use out of his dog bed than he ever did!

i think i'll get jo a new leash this year - he broke the old retractable one we had and my parents have been making do with a generic one. they liked the retractable ones better in controlling him.

We just picked up our danes a Huge bone from petco a piece, the cocker spaniel one 1/2 the size. I bought them some of their favorite treats Luthers™ Ridiculously Delicious Natural Wellness Nuggets in the Body and Mind flavors (hard to find, only can find them at one place online now carealotpets.com) we used to get them locally at a holistic pet shop. And a huge rope pom pom , pull toy from petco.

Still got to get something for our cats...

Usually I fill up all their stockings...but there have a been a couple years where I have just gone way overboard....so it just depends year to year, but they are well taken care of at Christmas and all year through....my roommate and I treat our dogs like they are our kids....:) Probably because we have no kids...:)

I own 3 furbabies: 6yr old Yellow lab... 1 1/2 yr old Rat Terrier..... 7 month old Rat Terrier..

Each gets 2-3 toys and I buy each a boxed treat set for each (I bought the 9.99 ones at Target). These 3 are like my children so I wouldn't dream about not getting them presents.

I usually buy a big stocking or two for the dogs to share. One is usually filled with toys the other rawhides. Same with the cats, except they don't get rawhides, lol. I sometimes get them new collars. Last year they got Tony Stewart and Dale Jr. collars. I guess Amber will be getting a new collar since Jr. switched his number. My Amber gets so excited when she gets a new collar. She is practically on my lap until I get it on her. It has to have shiny new jingles on it too. What can I say, she is all girl and she loves her bling.

Our furbaby is a standard poodle. She has her own stocking, which we stuff, and she has gifts that we wrap. Usually they are toys or a new t shirt (childern's small on clearance from Target/Kohl's). She also gives gifts to our daughter--a pink poodle webkinz, poodle stationary, whatever. They both love their presents...

There isn't an option that fits us.

Max always gets new treats. But they are wrapped. He always gets excited when opening gifts. He doesn't unwrap. My dog we had growing up would unwrap gifts. LOL. Even when she wasn't supposed to.

I created an unwrapping monster with my weenie dog we always wrap her some treats and she digs in and unwraps them but this year I am struggling to keep her from ripping open the gifts...not hers that are under the tree...ugh Just gotta my baby.

I get treats, small toys & rawhide for the stockings and both dogs, Princess (my rescue baby) and Izzy, get a toy and bigger treats wrapped under the tree from Santa.

This is the first Christmas that we have had DD4's cat (rescued from a shelter) I have bought him a few things over that last few months but he does not get excited about new toys or the snacks. He loves to be petterd though, and to chase yarn when dd pulls it for him. So no gifts or stocking for him, but he has a good home and DD4 loves him.

We've got 2 dogs and 2 kitties, and everyone gets presents. My Mom will bring her 2 dogs for Christmas, so they'll get treats and toys as well.

So far our dogs are getting new beds, 2 giant rawhides, a big bag of pig ears each, 2 bags each of retriever rawhide rolls, one gets 2 bags of new toys, the other gets a cookie assortment from 3 Dog Bakery, one gets a couple of hoodie sweatshirts.

The cats are getting a new condo that I picked up at Meijer on BF, some salmon treats from 3 Dog, and lots of wadded up wrapping paper to play with. I'll probably pick up some catnip for them, too.

The visiting doglets will each get some pig ears and tennis balls. One will also get a sweater.

No kids here, can you tell? LOL

My old guy (he's around 16 years old now--) isn't into the toys as much but he still loves catnip, special cat treats, little cans of fancy feast ( he's normally a Friskies kind of man). If he could talk he'd ask for "Chicken of the Sea" tuna or salmon, sausage, etc...

i started doing it last yr for our dog well not any more, lol. i got her her own stocking but i had to put it way until christmas eve because she kept grabbing it and walking around the house with it. i swear she's as bad as the kids lol. this yr i got her a new bed since she keeps taking over the couch. i gave it to her now so i can have my couch back but she doesn't use it, the cats do it's a giant pillow. oh well the cats like it. i give the cats treats and we buy some toys. last yr i put the dogs stocking under the tree and she went right for it when the kids got up it was funny she was walking around showing it to the kids :rotflol:

I buy gifts for our dogs, since we just got the puppy in August and he loves to play with toys he will get some stuffed Christmas dog toys and a few balls. Our 8 year old norwegian elkhound doesn't like to play, he just likes to lay around, so we usually just get him a big bone and some treats. Since we have Sulley (the puppy) they will both get some type of bone and I'm hoping to find a knuckle for each of them too.

what cute kitties...I miss my cat named kitty by ds when he was 5....but since she is now gone we haven't gotten another one, we still miss her...if we got one now I don't know if our older dog would let us. Princess hates cats...but when kitty was around she ruled the place she was top dog...lol