Canon SD750 $199.99 @ OD

aksmommy

Office Depot has the Canon SD750 for $199.99 after instant savings until 12/8.

This is better than BB's BF ad price.

I got this when they ran this same deal in the beginning of November, but I pricematched at BB for the points.

.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=506115

ahhh After I got tired of waiting for a good deal in this camera I bought the sd1000 a week ago $172 newegg.com this is a really good deal on this camera...but I have to say that checking pcmagazine.com the sd1000 have really good reviews actually they have it as their choice for compact camera but I have to agree that this one sd750 is better looking

Which camera is better this one or the Canon SD1000? This one has a 3" screen where the 1000 has a 2.5" screen. Which one is the newer model?

Sorry can't get the link to work.

You need to put www in front of the link, so you'll have to copy and paste.

ahhh After I got tired of waiting for a good deal in this camera I bought the sd1000 a week ago $172 newegg.com this is a really good deal on this camera...but I have to say that checking pcmagazine.com the sd1000 have really good reviews actually they have it as their choice for compact camera but I have to agree that this one sd750 is better looking

I'm not as conserned about looks as I am performance. I have a Vivitar 8400 now and it takes horrible pictures!!!!!

I found this on one review

To put the SD1000 in perspective: Despite its numerical identification, the SD1000, at $299.99, is about $50 less expensive than its sibling, the $349.99 SD750. The latter is slightly larger and heavier, has gently sloping edges as opposed to square corners, is equipped with a 3-inch LCD, no optical viewfinder, and replaces the SD1000's Function/Set button with a new Touch Control Dial -- one of those love-it or hate-it type of features. Otherwise, the two cameras are essentially the same.